Chapter 76

Two days have finally passed as The Matsumoto family made it back home, Two Rickshaws stopped in front of the household entrance, and many servants came to greet them. "We're home," Nanami said  as they got out of the rickshaws.

"It's good to be home," Momo said with a smile. The servants helped them unpack their belongings and escorted them inside the house.

Kimi and Yasuhiro are happy to be back home for the summer break. Hiro was looking for Sayuri, he asked Suzu. "She in her bedroom she not feeling good," she said

Hiro went to her bedroom he found her and Kamiko in the bathroom, Sayuri was throwing up and Kamiko was patting her back. "Kamiko what are you doing here? is there something wrong with her?"

"She alright," Kamiko said as Sayuri stopped throwing up and looked up and saw Hiro, tears running down her face. "Hiro you're here" as she went to hug him.

"What's wrong with her?" Hiro asked, taking Sayuri into his arms and patting her back gently. "Is it something she ate?" he added "Hiro let's get her to lay down," Kamiko said  as they led her to her bedroom. They laid Sayuri on her futon and covered her with a light blanket.

"There something I need to tell you Hiro" Sayuri said as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "Sayuri you don't have to tell him right now, you need to rest," Kamiko said as she took a wet cloth from a small wooden basket and cleaned her face.

"No! he needs to know now" Sayuri cried. "Sayuri what's going on?" Hiro said as he kneeled beside her. Sayuri pulls back the blanket, opens up the bottom robe of her yakata and she reveals her stomach to him.

He saw a bump on her stomach and he went into shock, he immediately grabbed her hand and held it tightly. "Sayuri... what... what is that?" He asked as his eyes filled with tears. Sayuri started to cry even more as she squeezed his hand tightly.

"I'm... I'm pregnant..." She sobbed. The news hit him like a ton of bricks. He couldn't believe it. He looked at her in disbelief, not knowing what to say or do. Kamiko looks on, tears welling up in her eyes as well.

Hiro felt like the world had stopped spinning. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He looked at Sayuri, her beautiful face now stained with tears again, and he knew that this was the most important moment of his life.

He reached out with shaking hands and wiped away her tears. "Oh, Sayuri..." he whispered, his voice cracking. "I-I don't know what to say. I'm... I'm so happy... and I'm so scared..."

Momo, Kimi and Yasuhiro were at her bedroom  to see what was going on. "Is everything ok?" Kimi asked as they walked in. Kamiko asked them to close the door.

Hiro turned to them, his eyes filled with a mixture of emotions. "Kimi, Momo, Yasuhiro... Sayuri is... she's pregnant." There was a moment of stunned silence as the news sank in.

Momo's eyes widened in shock, and Kimi's face went pale. Yasuhiro, on the other hand, seemed to be processing the information more slowly. "S-say that again?" he stammered.

Sayuri looked up at them, her tear-streaked face still wet from Hiro's touch. "I'm pregnant," she repeated softly. "With our child." There was another long silence as they all absorbed the magnitude of her words.

Momo was the first to speak. "Oh, Sayuri," she breathed, moving closer to her and hugging her tightly. "This is... this is wonderful news."

Kimi, on the other hand, looked less certain. "Are you sure?" she asked hesitantly. "Maybe it's just a stomach flu or something." Sayuri shook her head, wiping away more tears. "I'm sure, Kimi. I've missed my cycle, and I've been feeling funny ever since you guys left for Sumeru"