Chapter 72

As the week almost past, it was the day that Kimi is graduating from the Akademiya. As the family were seated outside of the Akademiya front entrance along with other familys.

Ten students including Kimi are graduating with her being the only outlander out of the graduates

The Six Sages, The Scribe Alhaitham and The Dendro Archon Nahida were standing by the door entrance as the ceremony begins.

The picture is not mine it belongs to hoyoverse

-

 Alhaitham begins to speak "Graduates, you have all come so far, and today you take another step forward into the next chapter of your lives. Some of you may go on to study at other great institutions, while others will embark their careers in working for the Akademiya itself. Wherever your paths lead you, know that you are equipped with the knowledge and skills to make a difference" He said with a very stern look. "The Scribe never smiles" Yasuhiro whispered to the family.

The Grand Sage makes his speech. "To Kimi Hojo, our only outlander graduate from Inazuma. Your presence here is a testament to the openness and inclusivity of our beloved Akademiya. As you choose to remain in Sumeru begin your solitary life in the depths of Avidya Forest embrace the knowledge you have gained and use it to forge a new path for yourself . The future of Sumeru lies not only in our hands, but also in yours." Kimi smiles as she looks at her family filled with hope and determination.

For a while The Grand Sage continues to speak.

Nahida begins her speech "To all the graduates, you have proven yourselves as worthy students, and we trust that you will continue to grow and learn in whatever paths you choose to take. As some of you will leave The Akademiya behind, remember that you always have a home here, and your knowledge and skills will be put to good use wherever you go. I wish you all the best of luck in the next chapter of your life".

Nahida begins to announce their names one by one to get their scroll. "Kimi Hojo" Nahida announce her name as she walks up to get her scroll. She shakes Nahida's small hand as she thank her. Nahida smile at her "I hope you find your way in the forest and make a difference." Kimi nodded and walk back to her family. Chika hugs her daughter. "Congratulation Kimi" she said to her daughter. "Thank you mother I wish Father and O Bachon was here to see this" Kimi smiled.

"I know there looking down on you from above, they're very proud of you," Chika said, trying to comfort her daughter. "And you make us all very proud too, Kimi. You've come so far." Nanami nodded in agreement. Momo hugs Kimi from behind. "I'm gonna miss you but I know you'll do great things". 

Hiro's pats Kimi on the shoulder, "And don't forget, you can always come back home if things don't work out." Kimi smiled at her family, feeling loved and supported. "You know I'm coming home for the summer break my journey hasn't started yet" Kimi said as she looked at her family as they laugh.