𝟏𝟑.𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐌

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥♡𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐦 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝.

Follow my Instagram id for book contents.

KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT,IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE

Kuch pal to thehar jaao na
Ya phir laut ke aao na
Yoon kehte nahi alvida
Mud jaao idhar aao na

Tumhe dhoondein meri aankhen
Tumhe khoje meri baahein

Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise
Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin

PS- NO PROOF READING.

AUTHOR'S POV

HYDERABAD, PAKISTAN

Amidst the chaos and pandemonium, Murtasim is rushed to the nearest hospital with the assistance of the jail authorities. Meerab trails behind in a daze, her mind reeling from the sudden turn of events.

Just moments earlier, they are locked in an embrace, tears streaming down their faces as they revel in their reunion. Their hearts soar with a newfound hope and the promise of a future together. The very next moment, his unconscious body falls onto hers.

Meerab stumbled after the stretcher, her legs feeling like lead. She watched in horror as Murtasim was wheeled into the emergency room, his fate hanging precariously in the balance.

As the heavy doors of the emergency room swing shut behind her, Meerab is left alone in the sterile hallway. The harsh fluorescent lighting casts an unforgiving glow on the cold, white walls, and the antiseptic smell fills her nostrils, a cruel reminder of the fragility of life.

She stumbles forward, her legs weak and trembling, and collapses onto a nearby bench. Her body racks with sobs, she buries her face in her hands, her shoulders shaking violently. The tears flow freely, hot and bitter, as she gives in to the overwhelming grief and fear that has been building inside her.

Panic begins to rise within her like a suffocating tide, threatening to consume her entirely. Her breath comes in ragged gasps, each one a desperate attempt to quell the rising fear. Her heart pounds in her chest like a drumbeat, a relentless reminder of her impending doom. Her vision blurs, the world around her melting into a swirling vortex of chaos.

She feels dizzy and lightheaded, as if she might faint at any moment. Her legs tremble beneath her, threatening to give way. With trembling hands, she fumbles for her handbag, her fingers shaking as she retrieves her medication. She gulps down the pills without water, their bitter taste a momentary distraction from the turmoil within her.

Slowly, as the medication begins to take effect, her racing thoughts start to slow. Her breath gradually returns to normal, each inhalation and exhalation a small victory. The suffocating grip of panic loosens its hold, allowing her to breathe again.