chapter 44 [tag/fil] 🔞

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
We're down to the last two chapters of #SAGS gaes! Hang on and we're almost there! Btw, thank you for reading this story! Your votes and comments means a lot to me. Mwah!

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content with explicit language which may not be suitable for very young readers.

LEO sucked on my nipples, teasing them with gentle bites before taking one into his mouth. He sucked hard, drawing a gasp from me as I felt myself growing harder against the cool water. He pulled away for a moment to look up at me, a wicked grin spreading across his face.

"You like that?" he asked between kisses, those were like fire.

I nodded eagerly, unable to form words as a fiery desire coursed through my veins. Leo continued to suckle on my nipple before moving down towards my belly button. I couldn't help but groan every time he sucked it hard.

As his wet hands moved lower, dahil first time ko, I hesitated for a moment before giving in completely to the pleasure that washed over me. My cock throbbed in the water, begging for attention.

Leo's hands moved lower as he seemed to notice my hardness down there, slipping under my briefs to find the hardened bulge inside of it. I moaned, unable to resist my temptation any longer.

As Leo pulled down his boxers, I felt a mix of nervousness and excitement wash over me. I knew this was going to be different from anything I had ever experienced before, but the desire coursing through me was too strong to deny.

Leo stood up and took off his soaked boxers that I let him wear, revealing a thick cock that stood at attention. I took a deep breath before reaching out to touch it, feeling its warmth against my skin. I could feel myself getting harder as I stroked his cock, marveling at how big it was.

Without warning, Leo swam and pushed me down onto the stairs of the swimming pool where the water level was low enough to allow us both to kneel down. As we kissed passionately, our hands roamed each other's bodies, seeking out every sensitive spot we could find.

I knelt down and licked Leo's tip of cock, tasting the wetness of it. Leo groaned, guiding me until I swallowed his cock all the way down. I sucked hard, my tongue swirling around the head before I took him deeper into his mouth.

Leo grabbed onto my hair and pulled me closer, I kept moaning loudly as he thrust his hips forward.

I continued to suck on Leo's cock, using my hands to explore every inch of his body. I could feel Leo's muscles tense up under my touch, and if I continued he would reach the climax so fast.

Just as I was about to let him come inside of my mouth, Leo pulled away with a wicked grin on his face. "Not so fast," he said with a chuckle.

I looked up at him in confusion before realizing what he meant. "You want me to blow you more?" I asked hesitantly.