𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ANNABELLE MONROE

ANNABELLE MONROE. Or should I say Annabelle Kenner, she never thought she would fall inlove with Klaus Mikaelson let alone marry him, but that all changed when she found something out that Hayley Marshall told her a couple days ago, her kids were at school — she couldn't break this news to them.

"Belle!" Hayley shouted, causing the blonde hybrid to snake her attention to the Marshall woman, Hayley entered the room with a letter in her hand from none other thank Klaus Mikaelson.

Hayley passed the letter to Annabelle, causing the Kenner woman to read it with ease, tears forming in her eyes.

Dear Annabelle,

my love, I have some very bad news for you and I know you don't want to hear this right now but, a woman from a club had led to me some gang that I'm going after as soon as I post this to you.

I'm sorry to break this to you my darling but, I cheated on you. With this woman I didn't quite catch her name since we were having a well you should know... but if you wanted to file for a divorce I understand that completely.

Love Fondly, Klaus

Annabelle's eyes started to tear up, "So he cheated on me, and not excepting me to file for a divorce?" The blonde haired woman looked at Hayley, she silently nodded.

Annabelle simply didn't want to believe it she was inlove with Klaus Mikaelson since she was 19 year olds they were each other sweethearts — despite Aurora —

"Atleast he said he understands?" Hayley told Annabelle.

"Very funny Hayls" Annabelle slammed the letter on the glass table that was in her room, Klaus and everyone else left 2 years ago. Her kids could never find out about this.

Hayley left the room to leave the Kenner woman to her thoughts, Annabelle changed her last name around 1 year ago since she didn't fit in with The Mikaelsons anymore, Rebekah and Kol still kept in touch always asking how she is, how are Hope and William.

But she could never break this news to Rebekah and Kol, or even Marcel, Marcel was like a second son to her.

Annabelle's eyes started to become glossy and teary she didn't want anyone to hear her cry, so she closed her bedroom door and locked it making sure Freya or Hayley wouldn't come in. She sobbed as loud as she could.

She was breaking things, she saw a photograph of her and Klaus and decided to break it on the floor and rip up the picture, she broke down onto the floor cuddling the picture she tore in two, but then her phone started buzzing it read.

"Second Son <3"

She managed to hold in her cries and sobs, "Hey Marcel." She faked a voice it sounded high and low at the same time. "Hey, Belle! Since William is turning 16 next month what would he—" Marcel was cut off with Annabelle's sobs.

"Annabelle? What's the matter?" He asked, Annabelle ran a hand through her hair, biting down on her lip. "Uh— please don't tell Rebekah" The Kenner woman asked the Gerard Man.

"Depends on what it is?" Marcel asked, licking his lips to hear his adoptive mother speak— "Uh, I received a letter from Klaus this morning, it said he—he cheated on me." She spoke, tears again forming in her eyes.

"He did what?" Annabelle heard Rebekah's voice over the phone and her eyes instantly widened and she got off from the floor. "Rebekah!" She said, putting a fake smile on her face.

"Marcellus, pass me the phone." Rebekah said and snatching the phone from her boyfriend. "Annabelle Rose Kenner - Mikaelson" Rebekah said, adding the Mikaelson bit even tho Annabelle told her she changed her last name to Kenner.

"Hey Bekah" Annabelle said tucking her hands into her jeans.

"Belle, you know I love you. But you have to tell me these things, I will call Nik myself and yell at him for you, if that is what you please?" Rebekah said, Annabelle's laugh filled the room.

"No Bekah it's okay, and to answer Marcel's question William would like a sword for training" Annabelle said hearing Marcel's laugh in the background.

"Well, my nephew surely has his father in him, but Belle, know that we love you — but we must go now, I will see you later?" Rebekah said to Annabelle causing her to smile.

"Bye Bekah." Annabelle hung up the phone. Annabelle was in New York for a week since she wanted to find a special present for Hope and William, so she will see Rebekah soon.

But she has never hated someone so hard as off now, and that was Niklaus Mikaelson.

——————

scarlett speaks.

YES! YES! I KNOW! you may hate me right now but their reunion will be happier! but not under happier circumstances... I also wanted Annabelle to explore the world for a bit sooo....

but belle will be back in New Orleans next chapter don't worry!

BYE MY LOVES!