𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"SCREAM"

"SCREAM"

The Mikaelson twins sat at a table in the courtyard with Klaus as he looked over William's arm

The Mikaelson twins sat at a table in the courtyard with Klaus as he looked over William's arm. The boy looked at his father, "please say I'm not gonna turnt into a veiny creature."

"You'll be okay" Klaus lied.

"It's bad, right?" Hope asked.

"You need to get rid yourself of this darkness," Klaus told his son. William nodded and rose from his seat.

"He can't, you can't!" Hope said, stopping her brother and instantly grabbing his arm and taking some of the magic aswell.

William looked at his father alarmed, "Hope what are you—"

"Dad, he's no more guilty or responsible than we are." Hope told her brother, smiling at the fact his sister would do anything for him.

"All that power and still merciful" Klaus replied, "Definitely got that from the wonderful we call the Kenners."

"This is only gonna get worse, isn't it?" William asked, now noticing black veins creep up on Hope's arms.

Elijah entered. Klaus frowned, sensing his older's brother presence. "Stay here." The twins nodded and stayed in their seats.

Klaus stood up and walked away, Elijah following along. The father of the two shook his head, "you shouldn't be here, brother."

"Niklaus, I think i have a solution," Elijah told him.

"You really think you can act as counsel when you're sleeping with the enemy?" Klaus asked.

"I'm not speaking for Antoinette nor am I speaking for Roman" Elijah answered, "This is about William and now Hope."

"Oh, so this is about them, now," Klaus said, sarcastically, "How touching, you remembered their plight."

"They're faltering, aren't they, Niklaus?" Elijah asked worried for his niece and nephew, "That rage is consuming William from within. . ."

"And yet, you've taken me from their side, again." Klaus responded.

"You might not trust me right at this moment, Niklaus" Elijah started, "Do you really have any choice?"