𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

♡︎ THE SEARCH ♡︎

♡︎ THE SEARCH ♡︎

NEW ORLEANS, LA———————————

NEW ORLEANS, LA
———————————

While his children had gone back to the Salvatore School, Klaus had left for France to see his brother Elijah. The hybrid had returned to New Orleans the day after, his brother had moved on with his life and wanted nothing to do with his past or with Klaus.

Klaus had decided to take matters into his own hands when he received news that Annabelle was still missing. He stood in the French Quarter, watching the witches work on their Mardi Gras float has he awaited Vincent's response to what he had told him.

"So, what exactly are you implying?" Vincent questioned. Klaus had just finished telling him about how suspicious he was, he believed that the supernatural factions had something to do with his ex-wife's disappearance.

"Hope and William hid their mother and aunt with a cloaking spell. Someone found them, that requires a witch." Klaus answered.

"So that means it was one of mine?" Vincent asked, "I don't think so."

"You witches always plead virtue, but if history's to he prologue, you're the most rotten of the bunch." Klaus replied.

"As soon as Freya told me that Annabelle and Hayley had gone missing, there were a dozen of us witches out there on the streets performing locator spells, trying to find them." Vincent told him, "Because those girls are actually friends to us, okay? Annabelle, unlike you, has earned our respect. And out of respect for her, I'm only gonna say this to you one time, Klaus. We had absolutely nothing to do with her's or Hayley's disappearance. I promise you that."

"A witch's promise is as slippery as snake oli and as effective" Klaus smiled, "You want peace and prosperity? Prove your innocent and find my girl."