𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

"A THOUSAND YEARS"

"A THOUSAND YEARS"

The Mikaelson twins sat outside the Mystic Grill with their uncle

The Mikaelson twins sat outside the Mystic Grill with their uncle. Elijah furrowed his brows at his niece's words, realising that the twins knew that they were living their last hours, "How do you know?"

"Every witch in our family locked in the bell tower all week. Creepy black veins all over our bodies and. . .It hurts, you know?" William answered, "Plus Hope told me."

The youngest Mikaelson nodded at her brother's words, she looked at her uncle, "I overheard you and Dad talking about" Hope paused, "How long do we have?"

"In your condition, we don't believe that you'll be strong enough to handle the full moon" Elijah answered.

"First of all, we're strong enough to handle anything," William said, "Second of all, what's not to handle? It's only every single bones in our bodies breaking."

"You listen to me, your father is searching for a cure, even as we speak," Elijah told his niece and nephew, "We will not allow anything to happen to you. Do you understand?"

"Whatever." Hope scoffed.

"Elijah, it might be all for the best anyway," William said.

"Why would you say that?" Hope asked. Shoving her brothers arm, "You promised Will."

Hope titled her head, watching as the football jocks continued to taunt Landon, "Hey, nice outfit. That's really cute!" One of them taunted.

"Alright, boys. Let's roll" Connor, the leader of the group spoke, threw another ice cube at Landon, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to slip. That's my bad!"

"You guys are eight bucks short," Landon told the jocks.

"No, that's your tip, Kirby" Connor told him, "It's negative eight bucks for the poor service that we've received."

The jocks laughed as they pulled into Connor's car before they drove away.

Elijah got out his wallet to pay for his food and for his brother's children's food, "Know how to drive?"