𝐒𝐈𝐗

♡ YOUVE GOT ONE HELL OF A TEMPER ♡︎

YOUVE GOT ONE HELL OF A TEMPER ♡︎

♡ YOUVE GOT ONE HELL OF A TEMPER ♡︎

MYSTIC FALLS, VA
——————————-

The Mikaelson twins led their aunt to an old abandoned mill in the woods near their school. They stepped inside the broken down buliding and looked around.

"Pretty" Freya spoke, "In a creepy 'don't get caught alone here at night' kind of way"

"The Saltzman twins found it, like, two years ago," Hope told her, "Pretty sure it's their evil 'Mean Girl' lair"

"Or it's their talk shit about the Mikaelson family lair" William said, kicking a vodka bottle out of the way.

"Or they share their father's love for the bottle" Freya kicked a few beer bottles out of the way, "All right. You want to find your mom and aunt, I got to start with how they were taken in the first place."

"We already told you, I don't know. Someone followed us" William crossed his arms.

The teenagers watch as their aunt picked up two bowls, "Or there was a problem with your cloaking spell. Maybe you missed a step, left a loophole open" She placed the bowls on a chair.

"We didn't" Liam denied.

"Fine. You were followed" Freya said, "Then we retrace every step you took. A deconstructing spell will magnify that the cup of blood in each bowl will give us that."

"We know how it works, Aunt Freya" Hope told her aunt.

Freya handed Hope a knife and she took it. The girl crouched down and sliced her palm open, wincing as she squeezed her blood into the bowl.

"Don't stop" Freya told her.

Hope opened her palm, the cut had healed before she had even gotten a good amount of blood in the bowl, "Damn it."

"Wasn't enough" Freya said.

"It's healing faster than I'm bleeding," Hope told her, "Maybe you shouldn't have picked a spell that involved me bleeding out."