𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

♡︎ IF YOU WANT YOUR MOMMY ♡︎

Klaus barged into Marcel's former penthouse where the vampires of New Orleans had taken residence

Klaus barged into Marcel's former penthouse where the vampires of New Orleans had taken residence. Hayley, now cleaned of all blood, entered behind him.

"Rise and Shine, Nightwalker Nation. If it was your aim to get my attention, then I must say you've been widely successful. I am now singularly focused on your impending suffering."

Klaus took the coin he had received with the swastika on it out of his pocket, "And to whoever sent this coin and took my beloved wife. . ." He kicked a chair, breaking, "it's time to show your face."

Klaus tossed the coin to the floor before he grabbed the broken legs of the chair. He sped over to two vampires and staked them. Hayley bit a third vampire before letting her scream in pain as she fell to the floor. The coin spun on the floor as they attacked more vampires. As they were finishing the most of them up, Klaus noticed a vampire trying to get away, Marcel sped inside the home and threw the vampire to the ground.

Marcel looked at the remaining vampires, "Don't look to me for help. Y'all lost your chance to trade loyalty for protection."

Klaus grabbed the vampire that had tried to flee by his leg and dragged him towards the window, "This would mark your very last opportunity to confess."

"Look, I don't know anything" The vampire told him.

"Well, that's a pity for you, then" Klaus replied, pulling the vampire to his feet, "Hayley, do you mind?" Hayley pulled the curtains that covered the windows back and the vampire screamed as he burned in the sunlight. Klaus dropped him, letting him burn.

Greta picked up the coin in defeat, "It's me you're looking for"

Hayley, Klaus, and Marcel all turned to face Greta, "Klaus it's her."

"Perhaps we should talk."