𝐓𝐖𝐎

♡︎ 𝐖𝐇ERE YOU LEFT YOUR HEART ♡︎

THE NEXT DAY: Hope walked around the compound, FaceTiming her uncle Kol

THE NEXT DAY: Hope walked around the compound, FaceTiming her uncle Kol. Her mother had left their home just about an hour ago and the twins were alone.

"How's is my little ne'er do-well?" Kol smirked.

"I've been better" Hope answered. "How's Davina?"

"My darling wife is gorging on papaya right now. You know, Belize is beautiful this time of year" Kol told her, "You should visit."

"I'd love to" Hope smiled, "But I'm grounded."

"Grounded?" Kol repeated.

"Yup," The niece confirmed, "What's worse is that I can't even be grounded on my own. William is also grounded."

"But you can't ground a witch, let alone my favourite niece and nephew."

"That's what I said, leaving out the party about William. Mom didn't think it was funny" Hope told her uncle as she made her way towards her brother's room.

"That left out your brother?" Kol questioned.

"No, that I'm a witch who was only going to use magic to whammy myself out." Hope told her uncle. She opened the door to her brother's room, finding him on a bench with weights in his hand.

Kol nodded, "Well I'm sure this will all blow over by Mardi Gras."

William who had been bench pressing, looked up when he heard his uncle's voice.

William rose from his bench and took the phone from his sister's hands. The two of them sat down next to each other, fitting both of their heads in Kol's screen, "My favourite uncle, Hey uncle Kol."

"William" Kol smiled "You're sister told me you're grounding for getting in trouble. What was it now?"

"The same thing as always" Hope answered for her brother.

"Bullies?" Kol asked and his nephew nodded, "Tell your sister to stop looking so crestfallen."

William looked back at his sister, "Hope's just feeling bad about what she did. It's the first time she gets in trouble. I guess it's a big deal."