𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"DARLING YOU LOOK, PERFECTTONIGHT

TONIGHT."

Hope and William sat quietly In the latter's room in the compound

Hope and William sat quietly In the latter's room in the compound. They were looking through different kinds of spells and grimoires to find a spell that would help them with all of their listed issues. The first and most important predicament was their mother's death and the second was predicament was their geographically challenged family.

Klaus appeared in the doorway, "Hope. William."

Hope shut the book she had in her lap and looked up at her father while her brother didn't even bother to lift his gaze, "Go away."

"There's no magic that can fix this." Klaus told his children as he entered the bedroom.

"I said, leave." Hope said, reopening her book as she tried to distract herself and keeping her feelings bottled.

Klaus walked closer, "Please, don't push me away."

William angrily slammed his book shut and rose from the bed to stand in front of his father, "You deserted us! You left us all by ourselves when you promised that you'd be there."

"I wanted to be there," Klaus told him. He sighed, "I've only just found out how dangerous this is. I could kill the both of you."

"Then leave. Let me die!" William yelled.

"Your mo—"

William breathed heavily, running his hand through his hair as he grew more angrily frustrated, "Is dead! My mom is dead! And it's my fault. And if you — the real you can't be here, then leave. We need more than some half version of you. We need a father"

Hope sniffled quietly from her brother's bed.

William slowly sat down on the floor, his head in his hands as he leaned against his bed, "I can't—I can't do this anymore. Why are you doing this to me? I don't want this, I don't want any of this. I don't wanna live like this anymore."