𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

♡︎ "WELCOME HOME" ♡

♡︎ "WELCOME HOME"

IT WAS NIGHT TIME IN NEW ORLEANS

IT WAS NIGHT TIME IN NEW ORLEANS. The Mikaelson twins were in their separate bedrooms. William was working out while Hope was getting ready for bed. She laid down on her bed with headphones on, playing a soft tune.

The Female Tribrid and her brother had both been worried about their father's return and Hope couldn't help but think back to the last time she had seen or spoken to her father.

The last time Klaus Mikaelson had seen his children was when they astral projected their way to see him — In Russia —

The nine-year old twins had gathered things for the spell that they were gonna perform. They had sprinkled salt on the floor in Hope's room at the Salvatore School into a perfect circle.

Hope locked the bedroom door before she helped her brother remove his anti-magic jewellery and then removed her own.

The two stepped inside the circle with a bowl of water in front of them. Hope snapped her fingers, to light candles that she had placed around the circle. William picked up a few dead roses and dipped them into the water.

"Demitte Moi, Demitte Moi" The boy chanted as he stirred the roses.

The twins then stood up and joined hands, raising them to astral project to see their father. The spell was successful but it seemed the twins had bad timing.

A woman screamed bloody murder as Niklaus Mikaelson ripped her heart out.

"Dad!"

Soaked in blood, surprised, shocked, Klaus turned around to face his children with a heart in his hand.

"Get out!" Klaus yelled at the twins who looked as horrified as ever. He himself was horrified by the fact that his children had seen him at what would come to be the start of his-all time low.

William grabbed his sister's hand and closed his eyes, raising his arms to return them back to Hope's dorm at the Salvatore School.