𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

♡ WRONG TURN ON BOURBON STREET ♡

WRONG TURN ON BOURBON STREET

"Do you have any idea what you've done?"

Klaus knew that William was the mastermind behind the whole plan of kidnapping Annabelle. He had been the one to plan and set up the blood deal with Henry but when he got suspended. Hope had to take over. The Male tribrid could see it in his sisters' eye's, she was begging for him not to throw him under the bus which only meant one thing — he was going to have to take the blame even if kidnapping his mother techinally hadn't one-man-job.

"I knew it would take something big to bring you home," William answered.

"So you had your little hybrid friend attack your mother?" Klaus questioned.

"Henry just did the heavy lifting" The boy replied, "And 'attack' is a really strong word. Mom's fine. In a really nice coffin, sleeping next to Auntie Hayley."
A/N: so about that Will...

Klaus' eyes widened, he had just gotten home from finding out that his son had kidnapped Annabelle and now William revealed that Hayley had been kidnapped too.

"They're safe," Hope assured her father, "I cloaked them in a sleeping spell that I wrote myself" Hope's
Brother sighed. He had been trying to keep her out of it.

Klaus was angry and his children had noticed it. "You— you kidnapped them together?" The twins nodded, "Oh, well, in that case, I've never been prouder, where are they?"

"You're just gonna go disappear again if we tell you," Hope said.

"Hope, you are in danger when we're in proximity," Klaus told her, looking from Hope to William, "I know you both feel that."

The flowers in the vase that rested on the table between the three witted and a snake crawled out of the vase, The Mikaelsons watched it slither around on the table, "The dark magic inside us manifests itself in ugly ways. We could be putting others in danger too. The whole city" Klaus continued.