Chapter 15| The day they fell apart

Tw: blood, intense gore, vomiting, mental abuse also a long chapter

0 days until the party...

Y/N and Michael sat outside in the front yard, texting Matt and Charles if they wanted to hang out. "Are you sure they're gonna be awake?" Y/N looked at Michael. "Girl, it's like midnight. Of course, they are." Y/N lay in the grass next to Michael, looking at the stars. She thought about what happened with them yesterday, the dancing, singing, almost kissing.

"They'll be at the park next to the abandoned school soon. Wanna head there now?" Y/N nodded. "Sure, sounds good. Oh! I totally forgot to tell you! Matt likes youuuu!" Michael laughed. "Wait, real? I thought he liked you! What do I do if he tries anything? I'm not.. Y'know..." 

"Yeah. You should probably just make up an excuse or something."

"Or tell him you're my girlfriend!" Michael snickered. Y/N threw her head back and laughed. She was glad it was dark, she was probably blushing. "If that's what you want." Y/N thought it would be fun to tease Michael a bit. As they were both lying on the grass, she rolled over to where she was nearly on top of Michael. Even in the faint light, Y/N could see and feel the radiant heat rising to his cheeks. "So... Wanna... do something before heading out?" She giggled and covered her mouth. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Y/N was surprised. Where did she even get the confidence? "I'm joking! You're so easily flustered." Y/N snickers and rolls back over. "I guess I am... how have you been since Chris has been gone?" Y/N's smile faltered as they stood up and began walking. "It's been really hard. I miss him a lot. Everything I do or look at can remind me of him in some way."

Michael nodded his head. "I'll always be here if you need me, I promise."

Michael's demeanor had changed. He appeared to be anxious as he fidgeted with his fingers. His voice was barely audible as he turned to Y/N and asked hesitantly, "Um, do you mind if I hold your hand?" Y/N smiled. "Of course." They intertwined hands. Consent was hot.

The rest of the walk was silent as they approached the park, spotting the two boys. Y/N let go. "Hi!" Y/N ran over to them and hugged Charles briefly. "Hey Y/N! How ya been?" Matt fist-bumped Y/N as Matt spotted Michael. Michael smiled. "What's up, man?" Matt blushed furiously of Michael even talking to him. 

"So what do y'all wanna do?" Y/N sat on an old creaky swing. "Ooh! Y'know that 7/11 open for 24 hours thingy? We should go there." Michael shook his head. "I don't think any of us brought money," Y/N smirked. "Michael, you forget I have charm." He laughed. "Since when Y/N the badass bitch?" The guys laughed as they walked in the direction of the place.

It was close to 11 now. The 4 entered the store and an emo-looking bored teenager was at the counter behind his phone. "So what should we get?" Matt asked, looking at Michael. "We should totally get some beers. That'd be so cool!" Michael squealed like a girl and Charles laughed. "So here's the plan," Charles began, "Y/N and I will bring some bears to the counter. She'll distract the dude with her 'charm' and Michael and Matt will run and take the beer." All 4 agreed and put the plan into action.

Y/N walked to the counter walking with her hips defined. "I.D." The emo kid demanded. Y/N laughed. "Just between you and me, you're kinda cute." She leaned over the counter and smirked. "Wow, is that Guns N' Roses?" She pointed to the hoodie. "I love that band!" Emo dude smiled nervously. She twirled her hair slowly, like how girls usually hypnotize guys, Y'know? "Yeah, t-they are pretty good. Uh, I-I guess you can have the drinks." He attempted a wink and failed miserably. Y/N sashayed off, Charles behind her. "Wow," He whispered, "Michael and Matt didn't even need to take it and run." She smirked. "Told ya I had charm."

Michael and Matt walked out of the doors, imitating Y/N's sassy walk. "Who knew you had those moves?" Michael laughed, throwing his head back while Y/N smiled shyly. They each popped open a can of beer. "Wow, this is gross." Everyone agreed, yet continued to drink it. "Let's make a toast. To Y/N!" The boys cheered and Y/N lifted her ban of beer up.