So uh yeah

so i acidentally started chapter 14 in dazzling haze and that's why I thought I lost it I'm a mf idiot lolll

so here's a sneak peak

this is no longer cannon to the story because I already did chapter 14!!
here you goooo!

1 day untl the party....

"Baby, way before then, and we're still together

And I meant
Every word I said
When I said that I loved you I meant that I loved you forever..."

-Keep on loving you, 1980

1 Day until the party...

Evan sat on a table at Fredbear's family diner next to Michael. They were singing the lyrics to Evan's favorite song, Every Breath You Take by The Police. Evan barely sang and Michael loudly sang the lyrics as he tickled Evan on his lower stomach. Evan giggled and gasped for breath as he sang the next lines.

"Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you"

"Hey little man, I really am sorry about scaring you that one time." Michael stood up from the table. Evan found his feet very interesting suddenly. He smiled. "Thanks, Moikol." Y/N walked over to the boys after hanging up the last streamer in the party room. "Hey birthday boy! Are you sure you don't want to have the party in the showroom?" Evan shook his head. "Fredbear doesn't think it's wise." Evan pointed to the mini-Fredbear across the room. Y/N pursed her lips and nodded.

"Alright kiddos," A man about 6'0 with sandy brown hair walked into the room. Y/N learned earlier his name was Henry. She was surprised she had just found out about him because he was like Michael's second father.

There were rumors that William and Henry had 'chemistry'.

Michael denied it and said that they were just rumors. Y/N liked to tease Michael about it though.

"It's time to head home. It's pretty late. Last thing though, Evan and Michael, could you guys grab Fredbear's extra head from the closet?" He pointed to a medium-sized metal door. Michael put Evan on his shoulder and agreed.

A little girl about Elizabeth's age ran into the room holding the ginger's hand. "Hi, Daddy! Can me and Lizzie have a playdate?" Henry chuckled and started talking to the small girl. Y/N hugged Michael and Evan bye as she walked out of the Diner's front doors. "Bye! I'll see my two favorite guys later!" Y/N winked as Evan shyly smiled and Michael blushed.

Michael put in his Walkman full blast as he and Evan rummaged through the closet.

"Hey little man, are you good? You look terrified..." Evan started to sweat. It's like the parts were moving toward him. He was shaking.

"I'll call Dad..." Michael walked toward the community phone on the opposite wall and the door automatically shut on Evan, shoving him back into the closet.

"No!" Evan shouted as he crawled helplessly toward the metal door. His head hurt violently, as if an animatronic hand was banging against it. Michael could not hear the brunette's screams over the blasting music.

"...Please let me out." Evan banged on the door weakly. Thick tears were streaming down his face as his throat became sore from yelling. "PLEASE! MAIKOL PLEASE!" He begged.

"He hates you..." Fred bear's voice whispered in Evan's head. "He hates you." Almost like a sing-song voice.

"...please let me out..." His voice was barely a whisper now.

The little boy's voice was weak and feeble as he spoke with a barely audible whisper, pleading, "...please let me out...". It was clear that he was in a dire situation and urgently needed help. Or because he was stuck in a closet and naturally scared. Who wouldn't be, with animatronic parts illumin