05 | You're Mine.

Kelly Marin.

When I got home Angela was already sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"Oh my god, are you alright? Where were you?" She says standing to her feet rushing over to me.

"I was just at a friends house," I simply answer.

"About last night, look, I'm really really sorry you saw tha-" I held up my hand to keep her from talking.

"Let's not talk about it," and we didn't. Angela knew I liked to leave things in the past, it was the only way for me to avoid things even though I know I should handle it but running away from my problems was always my best answer.

"I'm starving, is there any food?" My body was washed out. I honestly wasn't in the mood to do anything considering I woke up with a massive headache this morning.

I walk over to the refrigerator, nothing.

"We just went grocery shopping, what the hell" I groan

"Well, Mr. McCann was hungry and I was hungry. You ate all the snacks and you rarely brought anything"

Hearing the name roll off her tounge only made me slightly more annoyed than before.

"What do you mean I didn't buy anything? You didn't even give me a list like I asked" I slammed the refrigerator door shut and leaned against it.

"Ok, ok" she sighs "here's some money and I'll make a list right now" she scrambled around the room in search of pen and paper, she found some and began jotting things down like crazy. I watched as she wrote the final thing and shoved it in my face.

"Now here, take this and go get food" I snatched the paper, grabbing all my belongings and headed back out the door.

I hate being outdoors especially when McCann roams the street. I didn't quite understand how powerful and successful he is at such a young age.

I shook the thought away, not caring to know. The New York streets were always busy, but it seemed to get more pack every second. Black cars were passing by as they caused traffic, I groan in annoyance as I watched the vehicles disappear beyond the traffic lights.

I pulled my car into the nearest parking space near the door. I hate parking my car that's far away especially when I'm grocery shopping. I grabbed the list and headed inside the shopping market.

The first thing on the list was eggs. That's easy, I grabbed a shopping cart and headed in the direction of the eggs. I reached inside the freezer and pulled out a a carton of eggs, going down the list I checked for the nearest item. Milk.

"Ok, now, time to go get bread" I read, clicking my tongue I pushed the carriage forward. Grocery shopping isn't hard but for me, I don't do it at all because its too much moving.

I was in check out line about an hour later, my carriage was full and made it heavier to push. I paid for my things while the bagger placed my stuff in the carriage. I noticed while checking out, one of the baggers was staring at me from another register. I looked around to see if anyone else was around me, but there wasn't. I look away quickly, as I placed the left over cash in my wallet. I struggled to pull the carriage along, but was stopped when a deep voice spoke.

"I can help you with that," I looked up and it was him. The bagger guy.

"Oh, thanks" I blushed when his hand brushed against mine to grab the carriage. He began pushing it, as I followed behind. We reached outside and he turned to me.

"Where's your car?" I pointed to the black 2007 Honda.

He nods and motions for me to follow behind.