09 |midnight treats

Mr. McCann.

It was past midnight. Nikki was groping me the whole night, even during this stupid car ride. I just wish she'd get off of me, but even when I push her away my mind goes back to Kelly.

Kelly.

She makes me so mad, if she'd just listen to me for once, we wouldn't have had this situation. She'd be the one in the car with me, accompanying me to some dinner that only made me want to throw up. I haven't even known her for a full two weeks.

"Mr. McCann," Nikki whispers in my ear.

I tried to ignore her.

"Why are you ignoring me?" She pouts.

"I'm not," I lie

"Yes, you are. You haven't paid me any attention all night" she huffs.

I didn't say anything else, I was about this close to kicking her out in the middle of the street.

"Don't tell me, its because of that kelly bitch" she scoffs, I snapped my head in her direction giving her a death glare.

"Excuse me, watch who you're talking to" I warn her.

Nikki mumbles a few words, but I couldn't quite catch them.

"Let me give you something to forget," she smirks in my ear as she bit on my earlobe.

I wasn't easily turned on by her anymore, she was basically a quickie and she knew it. But didn't have a problem with it, if only Kelly would agree to it like she did.

If she had a good f.uck in her life, then she wouldn't have an attitude problem.

Nikki lips trailed up and down my neck, leaving love bites all over. I gripped her waist, this should help me keep a clear mind.

"Ready for your surprise?" She looked up at me, smirking. I smirked back knewing exactly what she was talking about.

She dipped her head down lower, unbuttoning my jeans. She placed her hands inside my boxers, pulling my length out and wrapping her lips around them.

Oh, boy.

...

Kelly Marin.

I tried so hard to sleep, when I did I'd just wake back up again.

It was really late, I'm sure that Angela is sleeping. I didn't know what to do, I sat up and slipped on a pair of sweat pants and a NYU hoodie.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the only number, I knew. The only person I wanted to talk to.

"Hello?" Their voice groggily spoke.

"Adam?" I smile softly.

"Hey, kelly. Are you okay?" No.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I lied.

"Okay, well, its past midnight why are you up."

"I don't know, I just needed to talk to someone. Can you meet me somewhere?" I pleaded.

He sighs, "yeah."

"Remember the ice cream shop we always used to go to?"

"Yeah," he softly chuckles "I'll be there in ten minutes"

"Thank you"

We ended the conversation, I grabbed my car keys and quietly left the house. I didn't need to wake Angela, having her interrogate me with questions.