12 | every other girl.

I'm horrible at writing smut.

Holy shit! Its been a month since I've updated, I'm super sorry!! I'm such a shitty writer, please don't save my feelings feel free to cuss me out or whatever, I'll accept it.

+

Kelly Marin.

I sat on the foot of my bed debating if I even wanted to see him tonight, or if I wanted to accompany him.

My phone interrupted my thoughts, face time. I slowly grabbed it and saw Angela's name. I accepted the call and was greeted by an angry man instead.
"Where are you?"

"Home." I stated.

"Why are you home? Shouldn't you be dressed and on your way here?"

I shrugged, avoiding all contact with him.

Neither one of us said a word, I mean I wasn't going to. The video chat ended and I tossed my phone aside, turning it off I got up and walked to the living room wanting to watch a movie or something.

Closing the blinds and grabbing extra blankets, I grabbed the remote and began scrolling through Netflix.

Once I found a movie, I cuddled up on to the couch and enjoyed myself.

I decided to watch if I stay, I've never seen it before but I heard it was good but the ending was distasteful to others. I'll be the judge of that.

Thirty minutes into the movie, I was full on into it. Trying to figure out what was going on, even though she had just gotten into the car accident. There was a knock on the door, I grumbled and paused the movie standing up to go check it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Open up," his voice held so much depth, it was deep and it kind of scared me.

"What do you want?" I held my ground.

"Kelly," he growled "just open up!"

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door, he was leaning against the door with one hand and looked up at me. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't hot because it was full blown hot. Shit.

"Why are you here?" I crossed my arms.

"You don't want me here?" He raised an eyebrow, he pushed the door open and moved me out the way.

"Seems like you've been busy," he smirks.

"I was just watching a movie"

"Can I watch?" He asked.

"No, I was enjoying it by myself"

"Were you?" He plops down the couch and wraps himself in the blanket.

"Jason," I groaned.

"Shh, I'm trying to watch a movie" he laughs, it was cute when he laughed. His face crunched up and his nose crinkled, while his pearly white teeth flashed.

I sat beside him, yanking my blankets back as focusing on the movie. I looked over at him here and there, the way he studied the movie. He'd make small comments here and there, but I wouldn't say anything because I had no place to judge a movie I've never seen.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked, catching me off guard.

"Sorry, I-" I stopped talking and faced the television. It's weird how crazy he makes me feel one minute, I'm pissed and then I can be smiling like and idiot or just pointing out the good things about him and looking past his flaws. It's a strange feeling.