17 | thank you

Another chapter is here :)

+

Jason McCann.

Sitting in this meeting bored me.

I'd rather be with Kelly, laying down next to her and just holding her until we both fall asleep or hear her complain about anything that doesn't make sense, but just hearing her voice keeps me at ease.

"So, the market has been increasing miraculously over time and this may be a huge mark for your business." One of the men on my team said.

"that's good," i state, leaning forward "but my business already hit huge marks, considering I am the greatest in the business. I'm the youngest CEO billionaire!" I bragged.

They clapped and made comments of kissing my ass. I hated it, but anything to get them to shut up and out of my office isn't a problem.

"Now, Mike Ballard, wants to make a negotiation" He proposes.

"I'm not interested" I bluntly replied.

"But, Mr. McCann, it's a huge proposal. Are you sure want to turn it down?"

"Have I ever been wrong?" I raised an eyebrow "Mike Ballard business just went downhill, why would I take an offer from him? So my business can rot with him? I only work with the best and he isn't the best. My investments are tremendously accumulating almost $200 Million a week and I won't let no one ruin that. Now this meeting is over," i dismiss them irritably "and come back when you have something that will interest me instead of talking about how amazing my business is running."

They all packed up and left my office.

I loved my team, but sometimes they can be a bunch of idiots.

My mind found its way back to Kelly. Why do I think of her so much? She's my girlfriend but it's weird. I haven't been able to officially put a label on something in the past four years. I promised I would never date again, it's not my thing but with Kelly it's different. I feel different. As much as she pisses me off, crawls under my skin and makes me want to rip my hair out; there's something about her. I can't figure it out, but it makes me want more of her. She's not like most girls I've been with and it confuses me.

All I ever wanna do is be around her and only her, I don't want anyone else having her.

Not being able to see her and call her for that long period of time killed me. Killed me so bad, that all I thought about was her and ask Angela how she's been doing and bugging Angela. Angela is her best friend, I knew she'd tell her that I've been worried sick about her so I offered her a raise to keep her mouth shut and it worked.

Maybe I should randomly appear to her dinner tonight with her brother.

It'd seem stalkerish, but Kelly is worth it.

But I know I don't deserve her. I made her feel like shit and did her wrong so many times, but I always found myself going back to her even when I said I wouldn't. She just has a strong hold on me. It honestly scared me in the beginning and scares me now.

I don't want to devote my life to someone at such a young age, but Kelly, makes me reconsider all of this. I just want her and only her.

I don't love her.