27 - Heil Hydra

~Time Skip~

~Reader's POV~

"He's just a guy." Friday had rolled around and to say I was scared was an understatement, I still hate Tony for this.

"Exactly so, has he seen you in a party scene? You know more dressed up and pretty?" I give Nat a death glare for her comment before getting back to my phone.

"No. He hasn't." At this the two girls launch to their feet and grab my wrists pulling me up.

"That's it, time to impress." I groan as they begin holding up multiple dresses to my figure before settling on one slim fitting cocktail dress, a gorgeous blood red that had wrapped one shoulder. It also gave the effect that one side was all attaching to the other waist causing some slight folds in the dress, it was actually quite perfect.

"Alright. I'll give it to you, this dress is pretty damn perfect." They admire me like their best piece of work.

"You should wear red more, it suits you." I look in the floor length mirror.

"It does but I'd wear it all the time in the 40s since it was a common colour then, most men dug it on every girl. Well every girl except for me, so it put me off. But I can make one exception tonight I suppose." They both agree and we all start doing the finishing touches like make up and hair, I didn't go mad more of natural looks for each. A nice braid in my hair that was more of a messy look.

"Ready to go?" I ask the two and they nod, we left for the party and it was already heaving with people and the girls went to beline for the group but I didn't.

"Go ahead, I'm meeting Cody here before coming over." They head off to the others and I go grab a drink while waiting for Cody.

"Can I have a beer please?" Within seconds he grabs a beer bottle and hands it over to me, to which I thank him before a familiar voice fills my ears.

"You'll tell me now if you're an alcoholic right?" I turn to Cody with a smirk.

"And if I am?"

"Then rehab can be arranged." I laugh a little before standing up to which he walks over to me and places his hand on my waist with a kiss to the cheek.

"So when we're you going to mention this Tony was actually Tony Stark? And that you lived in the Avengers tower?" I shyly smile and look down at my beer.

"Well the plan was never but my friend had other ideas." I look over to the group who were watching the two of us extremely intently.

"Do they do this to all people?"

"Unfortunately, yes. They're the most nosey group of people I've ever met, but they're my nosey people and lucky for you you get to meet them." He chuckles at my tired tone of voice before holding his arm out to me and in a joking posh manner says.

"Shall we m'Lady?" I pretend to think about it for a moment before reciprocating his tone.

"Yes, we shall." I take his arm jokingly as we head over to the group who quickly turn and look away acting as if they weren't just intently watching us.

"Hey guys." They all face me with surprised looks on their faces to which I roll my eyes.

"Y/n we were wondering where you were, and who is this?" Tony asks in his shittest oblivious voice.

"Oh cut the crap Tony, this is Cody everyone. Cody this is everyone." They all unisonly say hello.

"Well hi." I could see Steve eyeing him with a harsh look up and down so I decide to introduce these two properly.

"Cody, this is my brother Steve. Steve this is Cody." Theh shake hands and Steve greets him politely.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you. In private please."  I give my brother a funny look before we excuse ourselves into a corner of the room.

"I don't like him." I get frustrated at this, Steve would always do this.

"Steve come on, you always do this. Why can't I be happy?" He shakes his head.

"No Y/n, this is different. There's something about him that feels familiar, I've never met him but he feels familiar I don't like it." I place my hands on my head with an incredulous look.

"Steve, he is a great guy. You've only just met him, how the hell would you know?"

"Because meeting him has felt like every bad encounter I've ever had, I don't want anything happening to you." I place a hand on Steve's shoulder and make him look at me.

"Steve, nothing will happen to me."

"Has he told you what he does for a job?"

"Well no but-"

"There you go, he's hiding something from you." To be completely honest so was I but he still wouldn't tell me even after tonight.

"He'll tell me." He points to Cody.

"Go ask him then, see what he says." I hold my head high and march my way back over to the group, dragging Cody aside from them all.

"Hey, I was wondering that since I've finally told you what I do. Could I know what you do?" His smile drops and he looks around a few times before grabbing my wrist, this was odd behaviour even for him.

"I'll tell you, but not here." At that he starts dragging me from the room, down rhe corridor and into a random room of the tower and makes me sit down on whoevers bed this was.

"I'll tell you my job, but first how about a kiss?" I look at him with a weird look, he had never straight out done something like this. I was going to question it but he kissed me and as he dead I felt a funny taste fill my mouth as he pulled swiftly away, the taste was god awful and slightly spicy so much I was trying to spit whatever it was away.

"What is this?" I look at him as he smirks and my vision goes dizzy, something weird was happening. I knew it wasn't good and before I felt all consciousness leave my body I heard two words, two tiny words that chilled me to rhe core.

"Heil Hydra."

~Bucky's POV~

We had all seen Cody drag Y/n from the room quite briskly and roughly but we just expected it was to go have a 'private chat' except something felt off.

"Steve, this doesn't feel right no one can take this long besides he took her quite harshly." I knew Steve was already on edge so that made my senses go up that bit more, no matter what she thought I did care, I cared quite a lot she could just be so stubborn.

"I know, I think I should go find her." He hands me his drink and heads in the direction that they went, it had been a few moments before we hear someone's phone ringing. It turned out to be Tony's phone to which he picked up and as soon as his face turned sour and pale, this wasn't good. Tony put down the phone.

"Friday, cut the music." The music immediately cut as Tony walked over to a semi-stage area everyone watching him.

"Can everyone who is not an Avenger leave this party immediately if not we will force you out, thank you." People began bustling from the room immediately and I waltz up to Tony grabbing his arm.

"What has happened?" At this Steve walks back into the room and gives me a look, an all too knowing look.

"So turns out this Cody wasn't as innocent as we thought, she's gone and so is he. Not only that but, he left a Hydra patch on the bed. Her bed even." I throw the beer bottle I'm holding at a wall.

"Alright Buck, calm down."

"Calm down Steve, she does this always except this time it's not a creep and an alleyway. It's a Hydra agent and one of their bases."

"What do you mean she always does this?" Wanda asks first.

"She-"

"Picks the worst guy not thinking about any potential bad outcomes. Then we have to go in and save her." I finish off for Steve.

"Yeah, so let's get to work. I'm not losing my little sister Buck and as much as you hide it, you're not losing her either so let's get to work." We were going to find her and was she going to get a mouthful from me for Steve.