36 - Haircut

~Reader's POV~

"Good morning, did the mission go successfully?" I hobble into the room where everyone was, it was midday so everyone was up now and I decide to go and sit beside Peter.

"Yes it did, a few scuffs here and there but it was successful. Did you sleep well?" Steve was the first to respond to meas he sat down with some toast.

"Actually, yes I did." I glance to Bucky who was icing a bruise that showed up since last night.

"Bucky did let you know we got home right?" Bruce questions from the dining area.

"Yes, he did don't worry. So Peter, you doing okay?" He looks up from his phone to smile at me.

"Yeah I am, I was wondering if I could go see Ned and MJ later Mr Stark?" Tony perks up at the kids question, I knew they had a special Father Son bond which made me feel a lot better about Peter's Aunt.

"As long as you're not back so late then you're fine to go." Peter bolts up and rushes from the room but knocks my artifical leg on the way which was still sore at the top making me wince.

"That kid gets so excited so easily." I lightly massage the area that was sore.

"Y/n, later is it alright if we reassess your condition and see where we need to go from here?"

"Yes of course Bruce, let's do so after dinner." He gives me a thumbs up.

"Why don't we go out and do somethinf while Peter isn't here, like a club." I grimace at the idea but everyone else seemed to be up for it.

"I can't, right Bruce?" He looks over at me.

"Actually, you would be alright just no drinking because of the medication." I glare at him to which he just gives me a smile.

"Perfect, meet here for 7pm?" Wanda suggests to which everyone agrees and starts to disperse to go about their own days leaving me, Bucky and Sam in the room alone.

"You seemed like you didn't want to go?" I look to Sam gesturing for the TV remote to which he grabs and passes to me as Bucky moves from his spot to join me on my other side.

"Not really but I've got to start trying to go back to normal, besides I can stay sat down and what not." I switch on my favourite TV show and turn the volume up, the three of us start watching the show. I remember how Bucky had grown to like this show while I was being monitored more closely, it was a good show and it's nice that Bucky enjoyed it.

"This is the crap you watch all the time?" I gasp at Sam's wrongful comment turning to him.

"Dude, you shouldn't have said that." I elbow Bucky behind me earning an 'ow' making me smile as I stare down Sam.

"This is not 'crap' Sam, it is a holy masterpiece that has blessed your eyes." After a moment he bursts out laughing in my face.

"Even worse Sam." I elbow Bucky again harder this time.

"Would you quit elbowing me?" I face Bucky with a face.

"Oh quit being a baby. Why are you laughing Sam?" He starts to die down his laughing and sitting straight again.

"You said a great joke, this TV show isn't that good but you did make me laugh." I frown a little and sit upright again.

"If you don't like it Sam then don't sit here and watch it." I go back to watching the TV show with a bit of a grump on now but Sam does listen and leaves the room, not watching TV at all.

"Y/n."

"What." I feel a gentle hand get placed in my knee so I look at Bucky.

"There's no need to get upset and grumpy, he's just Sam. Besides, not everyone is going to like this show." I shrug my shoulders and go back to watching the TV my attitude not changing but after a few moments I feel his hand leave my knee and the weight lift from the couch.