𝟏𝟒.𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒

They meet in silence, their hands entwined in a silent promise. The gentle touch of their pinky fingers speaks volumes, conveying the depth of their affection and the unspoken words that fill the air between them.

 The gentle touch of their pinky fingers speaks volumes, conveying the depth of their affection and the unspoken words that fill the air between them

Follow me for book related content.

Chalo ji aaj saaf saaf kehta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai
Yunhi nahi main tumpe jaan deta hoon
Itni si baat hai mujhe tumse pyar hai

Kindly vote and comment.

AUTHOR'S POV

HYDERABAD , Pakistan

1 MONTH LATER

It is a long and arduous month since Murtasim is released from jail. He is falsely accused, but thanks to the unwavering support of his family and the tireless efforts of Meerab, Mariyam and Nooraiz with his legal team, he is proven innocent and released with his reputation intact.

The media is relentless in its coverage of the case, given as it is a case of a billionaire. Every detail of his arrest, trial, and eventual release is dissected and analyzed by the public. The last day in jail is an emotional one for both Murtasim and Yusuf.

As they stand in the cold, sterile visiting room, Yusuf can't bring himself to say anything. He is overwhelmed with joy for his best friend, but he also knows that their lives will never be the same. Murtasim has been through a harrowing ordeal and Yusuf can't shake the feeling that he has been irrevocably changed.

Lastly, Yusuf hugged his best friend tightly, wishing him all the best for the future, and Murtasim couldn't shake off feelings of sadness. The five months of jail life looked easy only in the presence of Yusuf. Murtasim bid goodbye to Yusuf and promised to come to meet him, but Yusuf knew it couldn't be true. Why would anyone be interested in forming a relationship with a murderer?

Murtasim is acutely aware that Meerab and Mariyam are privy to his secret struggle with self-harm. This knowledge weighs heavily on his mind, fueling his desire to avoid their presence. Mariyam takes it upon herself to ensure that his room is devoid of any potential triggers. She meticulously removes all sharp objects and potential hazards, creating a safe haven for him.

As night falls, Murtasim finds himself sharing a room with his uncle, Anwar Chacha, at Mariyam's behest. This arrangement serves as a further safeguard, preventing him from succumbing to his self-destructive impulses in the privacy of his own space. Anwar Chacha, unaware of his nephew's inner turmoil, provides a comforting presence, albeit unknowingly.

Murtasim's journey towards healing begins with consultation and psychiatric treatment. Initially, he is hesitant and guarded, unwilling to share his innermost thoughts and feelings with an outsider. However, as time progresses, the therapy sessions gradually chip away at his resistance. He begins to open up, sharing his experiences and emotions with his therapist. Through this process, he gains a deeper understanding of himself and the challenges he faces.