[Chapter 28]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Your pouting again Ort." Neptune calls out as she stared at her sibling, given they were genderless, they were often either a Male or female depending on their mood.

Ort was taking the form of a young girl, no older than 8 who was pouting because she was denied at the chance to nibble on their mother's(Asteria's) lemon cake.

Apparently she loved the flavor of said food, finding the highly non sugary sweet taste it had even though her anatomy and nature wouldn't really be affected badly by the amount of sugar she would eat.

I mean... she eats solar nuclear fissions and fusions on a daily basis as if it was nothing, what can mere sugar do to an ultimate who's ultimate cability is emulating or copying the traits, powers, abilities, experience, etc., of others?

Nothing really, same with the others because even though Ort isn't the strongest among the ultimate one, she is still one nasty entity when poked hard enough.

That crazy lostbelt where she had gotten herself a daughter who's equally as cheerful and energetic as the crystalline spider who likes to troll people in australia and Brazil by being a head size creepy spider.

Yes, she definitely loved her new hobby in scaring people to death and it's not a metaphor, it was literal and no amount of willpower could save anyone from dying from the sheer appearance of a basketball size spider with many eyes and lots of weird harry legs.

Ort has gotten attached to the Halloween theme a tad too much luckily she knows who to target and who not to scare to death, because their father wouldn't like seeing them kill innocent people for funny shenanigans.

That would get them grounded and put in the misfit corner, both ultimate ones shivered at the thought if the misfit corner, it was just an empty space but said empty space meant they can do anything as it ceases everything within it's vicinity.

Essentially you can live, breath, think, and move but never do anything else... not even play games or watch a movie or eat your favorite food, it is just pure and bland broccoli.

Such a horrible vegetable it was the greatest enemy that any Ultimate One had faced... pain by eating brocolli, the sheer emptiness of their taste buds had left a phantom agony whenever they got sent to the misfit room.

She swore such a vegetable shouldn't exist, Ort neatly went full brocolli murder across the planet one time and was only stopped by the threat of being forced to eat said demonic dish for a year.

"No, I'm not." Ort counters as she looks at Falmart and its sweet juicy Demiurge which she is just close to being tempted to eat the entire Pantheon, unfortunately her father forbid her to intervene in the affairs of the UNSC.

"Yes, you are." Neptune replied flatly as she briefly stopped holding the controller and looked at her little sister. "You've been ignoring Kukulkan for a minute, she's even moping because you refuse to notice her." Neptune pointed out.

Their gaze shifts to the 6 year old that's moping at the edge of the couch, biting on the soft pillow while actual storm clouds hovered above her head.

"Uwu... mama doesn't love me." Ort hears her daughter complains with a teary eyed look. "Guh!" Said mother felt a stab on her heart.

But then again said daughter was her heart that the Aztec God had used to try and act as the sun of that lostbelt before Father intervened and put a stop to the entiret craziness that caused the event.

The Alien God was not prepared to face the might of a actual God who looked at beings that could annihilate countless universes casually as though they were simply characters written on a paper and he was the narrator/writer/reader.