Disclaimer & Information

All rights reserved to XO504QVEEN© 2015. TRAP BUNNY is under direct ownership of the author. Theft or plagiarism is strongly prohibited, those who commit such crime will face a penalty. For copyright purposes, I do not own any; photo, images, or music that are found through this story. Such as content found on the internet.

There will be sex scenarios in this book, most likely lots of them. I just wanted to make this clear because almost every chapter has something sexual in it. Although the basis of the book is not sex, it still plays a great deal in the making. Every chapter may not contain a sex scene, but there may be sexual innuendos, and or but not limited to explicit sexual language, lesbian/gay sex, erotic actions intended for arousal of other characters(basically sexual innuendos), and many other things that I just can't think of right now. And remember this book is hardcore so be prepared to hear some foul language.

Also I will have one P.O.V. per chapter so a chapter may be really short, just like it may be really long.

I personally would like to apologize for any and all ignorant racial comments/ and or but not limited to, racial slurs. They are purely words spoken from the character's view; and it would not be fair to either you, or me as a writer if I did not throughly provide you with the emotions, actions, and thoughts of the character's.

I would like for it to be known that XO504QVEEN loves any and every race. Also that I do not categorize or judge people by the color of their skin, because we are all beautiful.

Skin is beautiful no matter what colour.

Skin colour has no personality.

Skin colour has no voice type.

I just wanted to say it clearly this time I AM NOT PREDJUDICE. I'm sorry to stress this but I do not want any confusion or rude comments.

Rules to my book:

1) Please vote and comment.

Even if I dislike a story I will leave some type of indication that I've read it. When readers read each chapter but don't vote or comment it really hurts my feelings (sorry for getting emotional) but please show an indication.

2) Please be honest.

Tell me how you fell about the characters (please refrain from rude comments). I am wide open to constructive criticism.

3) Enjoy the book.

Only if it fits your fancy, don't be afraid to fall in love with the book.

4) Excuse any errors ahead of time.

I am only one person, I am not a group of professional editors. So please excuse my grammical errors (there shall not be many).

Shout out to lowkeyyshorty__ for helping me with the cover.

But without any further ado here's my new book His Trap Bunny

~XO504QVEEN©