C H A P T E R 5

ANGELIQUE

|

"Angel thank you for taking me here this place is really nice. Surprisingly Russia is really beautiful," my date complemented as we both took our seats. I wore a all white long sleeved dress with the back carved out. I paired it with black and gold jewelry, my gold MK bag, my black and gold Cassandra pump by Rachel Zoe, and my large chinchilla.

"Your welcome, I love taking beautiful people to beautiful places. They both go together you know," I smiled gently stroking their hand.

"Your such a flirt Angel," they smiled. God and that was a beautiful smile, instead of dimples she had laugh lines, which only made her look sexier. Her Hershey chocolate skin seemed a bit more lighter, due to the fact that I had ordered the whole restaurant to be lit up with candles upon my arrival. Saying that I liked this girl was a complete understatement.

"You make me that way," I teased.

"What will you two ladies be dining on tonight," the waiter interrupted. Just as I was about to snap on his ass she grabbed my hand, she always knew about my temper. After years of being just friends she now knows everything about me. I took a deep breath and calmed down, dissmissing the ignorant interjection.

We both gave our orders, and began to eat the appetizers. "Your so beautiful," I broke the silence.

"I'm not as pretty and you Angelique," she blushed. I always hated her self consciousness towards herself, she was beautiful and there was no way around it.

"Don't, not tonight please," I asked referring to he self inflicted put downs. "As I as before baby, you're beautiful," I assured. We'd gotten our entrees while I decided to make more small talk.

"So how is work, and my little king," I asked digging into my food, although I already knew. "It's good, and Kason's good, but you knew that Angelique. Your always watching me. And he's always asks about you" as weird as it sounded I was. She meant a lot to me so I gave her everything, she wasn't ready for commitment and neither was I, only because my line of work was dirty and grimy and I'd probably kill myself if something happened to her.

"You know I really thank you for everything that you've done for me Angelique," she smiled. "Don't thank me, you deserved it. You know I love you."

"Let's get out of here," she whispered seductively. Her cool matte black Louboutins gently rubbed along my leg, sending chills throughout my entire body. "Baby I.-"

"No, let's get out of here," she repeated.

I walked with her onto the bed feeling abit uneasy about the whole situation. We drove in silence, making our wy back to my loft. This wasn't our first time together but something felt different. We lips matched together initiated by her, I laid there taking it like a doll. Normally I would be the dominant one, well I would always be the dominant one.

I felt her warm tongue circle around my breasts and suck at my now hardened nipples, I didn't even know she took my clothes off. I bit my lip leaving light moans at her nibblits of erotica. She placed my legs on her shoulders kissing right above my mound, this was one of my many spots. Her warm toungue danced all over my tanned skin. She grabbed the remote beside the bed, turning on the music.

I'm kissing ya, I want you to feel

Can you feel it baby?
Can you feel me baby?
Can you feel it baby?
Can you feel me baby?

Kissing you there
Fucking you right
Loving you there
Loving you right
Fuck with a pro