C H A P T E R 3

ANGELIQUE

|

To: Thot #1(Jax)
Mmk and it starts @ 5
Bt come early.
12:43pm

I actually liked Jax, he was cool, honest, and real as fuck. Even though we ain't been talking heavy for long, I could tell that something was gonna happen between us. Not to mention the fact that this nigga is street royalty, his father makes some of the biggest moves; almost as big as mine. I stripped out of my clothes prepared for a shower, than my phone rang:

"Hello," I asked. I hadn't even taken the time to read the caller I.D.

"Damn ma you done already forgot about a nigga," he smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry I was busy, I ain't read the name," I admitted.

"Oh okay, just remember that my name is bae."

"Boy please, what do you want Jax," I laughed.

"Something to eat, I'm on my way. You gonna feed me," he said seductively.

"I might have something in the kitchen, goodbye," I hung up. I swear this nigga was so nasty, but fuck I loved that shit; he already got me horny.

I slipped on a robe to walk downstairs. "Reyna," I called out for my maid.

"Yes Angel," she called from the kitchen. "Hey," I hugged her. Reyna was like an aunt to me ever since I was fourteen she'd been working for us, I don't know what I'd do without her. "Hey I'm gonna have a friend, could you just send him up when he gets here."

"Oooooo a he," she raised her eyes smiling.

"Yes a heeee," I giggled.

"Can you do that for me," I asked.

"Of course I can babygirl," I hugged her again, running back to my room.

I picked out a dark blue lace thong and matching bra, making my way into the shower before turning on some music.

I understand your body wants it

I know your thoughts
Oh you 'bout it, 'bout it
You're a big girl and it's your world

And I'ma let you do it how you wanna

Girl alright baby, right baby
I know you know I know you wanna... with it

Don't be shy pretty, I'll supply pretty

I got you girl, oh I got it girl

I let the water run all over my body, the hot water turned me one even more. I applied soap to my loufa, lathering it up. I ran it softly across my body imaging it was the touch of Jax, I was so horny.

Or we could keep it simple, baby

We can just ride baby, ride baby

I know you know I know you wanna... with it

Don't be shy baby, I'll supply baby

I got you girl, oh I got it Girl

I slowly rinsed off, roaming my hands all over my body until I made my way to my entering. I took in a deep breath, preparing to do something I haven't done in a while. I took two fingers rubbing them against my slit as I slightly moaned. The heat of the water and my sensitiveness intensified this moment.