C H A P T E R 4

Wattpad was tripping so I couldn't do this earlier.

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to Infinity_Purple because shawty been showing this book mad love and I'm so glad lowkeyyshorty__ told be about her. So thank yall both. :) mention a user

JAX

|

"So I gotta question," I asked Angelique, over the phone. We'd now been talking for three weeks and I'm starting to really like her.

"What," she answered rudely. I swear in due time imma fix that attitude of hers.

"First off lose the attitude before you get fucked up," I snapped back. She stayed silent for a moment, that shit turned her on when I put my foot down.

"Whatever."

"Yea whatever," I mocked. "You saying that shit now but when I beat yo' shit up ya' lil ass gonna be screaming," I smirked.

"Get the fuck on Jax because you ain't gonna do shit."

"Really? I ain't gonna do shit but just two weeks ago I had yo' ass screamin', and all a nigga did was eat. Fuck that's probably why you luh' maid be lookin' at a nigga funny."

"Jax please you ain't do shit," she scoffed. "I was just trying not to hurt your feelings," she said matter of factly.

"Ooo ooo Jax yes. Jax I'm finna cum," I mocked. "Yea you right a nigga ain't do shit, but have that pussy drenched. Twice," I laughed. The line stayed silent, she was lost for words, I bet she was even making that cute ass face when she gets irritated.

"Fuck you," she mumbled.

"Nah like I said before you can't handle the dick," and with that I hung up on her ass. If there's one thing that I did know, it was that she's mad as fuck at me now.

I got up getting dressed to go and handle some business. I went into the bathroom as I heard my one of my many phones ring; it was the BlackBerry, my business phone.

"Hello," I greeted. I tried to sound white as possible because I'on know who could be calling me on this line.

"Hello is this Mr. Jaxel Rhodes Sr.," a soft voice inquired.

"No ma'am this is actually his son," I answered.

"Okay just making sure. I am from the health department and we've gotten some complaints about your club Desire. I just wanted to personally inform you of the inspection that will be taking place next Wednesday," she informed.

"Wait, wait, wait, umm may I ask why wasn't I informed sooner," I was confused since Wednesday is in two days.

"Well we sent letters, we called the club, we sent people out but no one answered, and when they did they made it clear that they weren't taking this seriously. We would have talked to you but you were never there," she explained.

"Well as the owner I would personally like to apologize for this gave inconvenience."
"Oh," she paused.

"Well thank you," I could hear her smile through the phone.

"You're welcome and the inspection is Wednesday at what time," I asked.

"Wednesday at 3pm."

"I'll see if I can work something in, I've just been very busy lately," I confessed. I really was wondering what this girl look like, because her voice was sexy as fuck.