C H A P T E R 6

JAX

|

"Emilio dead," Big Dee said as I got into the SUV. I was just leaving Angelique house because she started screaming and damn near begged me to leave her alone.

"What," I asked in shock. This shit was crazy, no wonder she just clicked out on me. "Yea nigga, just got the knews," he continued.

"Damn." That was all that I could say, I couldn't believe this shit. Emilio was like a legend, and not matter what beef he had with anyone people still respected him.

"Yea, you know the feds finna eat this shit up. It's already on all the news stations. Na' his daughter finna run shit, game finna fuck up lil' mama," he said in reference to Angelique, lighting up a blunt.

"Damn, they finna give her hell fa'real, and allat media shit." I finished, Emilio was a world known drug dealer; but no matter what he did, he never got caught. Every single case he had was dismissed, or lost because of lack of evidence.

"Turn around," I told the driver. Angel was all alone and she needed someone to be there for her right now. Just because she wanna be stubborn don't mean that imma let her stray out in the cold.

We pulled back up to her house to see a bunch of photographers outside her mansion. We pulled up to the gate typing her code in, paparazzi tried to enter in and they were climbing over the fence. I put a rag over my head to avoid the attention as I entered into her house.

"Angelique," I yelled slamming the door closed.

"Please... Please just leave," I heard her soft voice whimper. I made my way upstairs to her bedroom to find it vacant. I sighed because her house was big as fuck, and it'd be hell to look for her. "Baby where you at," I called out.

"I'm the study," I heard her voice echo. I made my way to the study; she laid there on the floor, surrounded by pictures. I looked closer to see hundreds of pictures of her and her father. There were pictures of her as a baby, a toddler, and throughout her other growth stages by the hundreds.

"I'm so sorry papí," she cried kissing a picture. I kneeled down onto the floor taking her into my arms, she accepted as I held her in silence. I knew that she didn't feel like talking right now so I sat there I'm silence with her.

||

"Come one ma, you gotta come and take a shower." She cried all night last night, I finally brought her to her room while she was sleeping.

"I don't feel like moving," she whined. "I can't move," she started to cry.

"It's okay baby. But 'chu gotta get up ma, this not healthy, and I'm here for you baby." I tried, although I knew that she probably wouldn't give in.

"I can't do this Jax," she cried.

"Yes you can baby, I'm here. Fuck what anyone else say or do, I'm here to help you." I pulled the covers off of her, carrying her into the restroom. I pulled off her purple silk robe, she wore nothing underneath. I sat her into the tub that I'd already made, there were bubbles and candles lit, I wanted to make her feel better.

"Okay I'll be back in an hour. Is that long enough for you to do your business?" She sat there in silence, obviously not planning on doing anything other than just that, I sighed deeply.

"Angel," I called.

"No... I'm not moving." She angrily grumbled. Her lip started to quiver as more tears came pushing down. I licked my lips pulling off my Polo shirt leaving me in my undershirt.

I wasn't lusting after her, I just wanted to help because I know how she feels. I kneeled down onto the edge of the tub, putting her hair up and grabbing her sponge I soaked it with water. The bubbles slowly rolled off of her breasts, fading back to its origin. I spread her favourite body wash onto the sponge, as I gently washed her back, neck, and behind her ears. Leading my way to her chest I gently stroked the sponge left and right, trying not to seem like I wash trying not to seem sexual.

My hands roamed to her thighs as I washed them, I moved her over getting all of her legs and feet. Resoaking the sponge I made my way to her pink palace, she indirectly moaned as the sponge slid across her slit. I made sure I got the rest of her parts, letting her sit and rest in the tub. I exited the bathroom trying to ignore my slight unwanted erection as I answered my ringing phone.

"Wassup fah," I answered.

"Nun much. You watched the news?" He referred to Emilio's death.

"Yea, shit crazy," I shook my head.

"Yea but, I need you to get over here now. You needa come a help me cook this barbeque son. Today's gon' be real fun and I got all this meat and no one to feed." He said basically saying that we need to regroup because distribution from Emilio is now at a halt.

"They ain't eatin'?"

"No, this squirrel dun' fucked wit' everybody, so now nobody eatin'." (Obdulio cut off distribution in Emilio's territory, and is cutting off all the deals and allies Emilio had.)

"I can't come right now."

"I'm not askin' you," he hang up.

"Fuck!" I said aloud to myself. I went back into the bathroom to find missing Angel. I looked around since there was only one exit and I would have seen her if she came out. I looked in the stain glasses shower to find it empty also. I turned the tub to see the water slightly moving, I jumped realizing that she was drowning.

"Fuck Angel!" I ran to the tub pulling her pale body out. "Angelique!" Her body wasn't moving as I laid her on the ground; her lips sat frozen as I pushed down onto her chest with force.

"Angelique!" I pushed her chest more as oceans of water poured from her. I continued to push for what felt like ages until the water stopped coming out. I put my mouth to hers and tried my best attempt at CPR. I huffed my breath into her to no avail, I pushed onto her chest some more before checking for a pulse.

I felt nothing as I stared at her lifeless, pale body.

Of all people, why her?

ŤŘÃPŞČĘÑĚ 6

~XO504QVEEN©