C H A P T E R 1

ANGELIQUE

|

"Twerk, twerk, twerk," the whole club yelled as I shook my ass to the rhythm of the beat. "Go Lili, go Lili," they chanted as I finished up the song.

I stood up turning around receiving high fives and hugs. "Girl I swear can't nobody twerk like yo' ass can," my girl Maria told me pulling me into a hug as we made our way back to the V.I.P. section. "Thanks girl," I laughed. Maria was crazy as hell, but that just how sexy she was. She stood at 5'5" with big double D sized breasts and a large ass(thanks to California's best doctor). But besides all of that shawty was bad as fuck, from her light brown eyes, to her long brown hair.
I grabbed another drink from a nearby waiter. I gulped it down taking in the burn, as someone approached me.

"Damn ma I like the way you was on the floor tonight," a tall white man came and greeted me. I knew who he was he was a small known name in the game, he moved shit but he wasn't rolling with the big dogs. He was about 6'0" blonde hair and very beautiful light green eyes.

"Thanks," I simply said looking for a martini.

"Maybe you can gimmie ya number and I can see some more of that," he grinned, I curled my lip.

"Well you're pretty good looking so under different circumstances I would say yes, buuuuuuut," I elongated. "I'ma have to say no," I smiled. "Say no," he scrunched his face. "Why no," he asked.

"I'on do white boys," I blatantly said as I heard a group of laughs from behind me, I swear my squad was so mean. He turned around to walk off heading in the direction of the other V.I.P. lounge, obviously pissed.

"Biiiiiitch you crazy," my other bitch Shaniya smiled handing me a drink. "What you mean girl I was just bein' honest," I answered. "Bitch whatever you know yo' ass is mean," Kamina jumped in. Me and Kamina had been befriends ever since we were born, literally! Our mom's had gotten pregnant around the same time and both of our dads had been friends since they were just kids. Kamina was 5'3" with a petite frame, and her green eyes she was perfect.

"Hahaha I know, but fuck it's the truth y'all know I'on do white boys. With they emotional small dicked asses," I said polishing the rest of my drink. "I got jungle fever like a muthafucka," I laughed.

"In their defence all white boys don't have small dicks," Maria smiled. "Bitch you would know yo' ass is like Lil Kim you done fucked every race," Shaniya said making us all laugh. "Bitch you crazy," I laughed. I started getting a little tipsy and was feeling myself.

Shaniya was sexy as fuck, I swear if she liked girls I'd get at her, but we've been friends forever it seems. Shaniya is about 5'4" big ass titties, and that signature black girl fat ass. But the thing about Shaniya was that she was all natural. None of that fake prosthetic shit, not that there's anything wrong with that; she was just a natural beauty.

We countiued our good night of laughing and talking until Maria pointed something out. "Look y'all ain't that the same nigga from earlier that was pissy with Lili," she asked pointing. The white boy was pointing down at me like he had a problem, he just don't know that I will kill his ass right now and won't think twice about it. We all stared looking up at the club's balcony as he pointed down at me seeming angry talking to another man. I stopped in my tracks as the man's eyes roamed up and down my body before meeting my eyes. We both stood there staring at each other as if we were the only two people on earth.