C H A P T E R 2

[A/N]

Tracklist in the chapter will be at the end of the chapter. If you do not want to skip ahead, just comment and ask.

JAX

|

"You ready," my dad asked as we exited our Range Rover to a meeting to speak with a king pin from the other territory about expansion.

"Yea I'm good," I answered. We entered the warehouse texting the girl from the party last weekend. Ever since that night she been blowing up my phone, and I hers. The only time we ain't talk is when she went to sleep, because I DONT GET TIRED and that's one hundred.

To: Angelique
Lol ma u crazy
Wht u doin 2day
8:46am

"Ight let's head in," he said exiting the truck as I followed.

From: Angelique
Nuthin, going to this
meeting with my dad.
Ion wanna go though
8:49am
To: Angelique
O, Y not
8:49am
From: Angelique
Bcuz these shits be
boring as fuck. Nd
Tbh IM HORNY ASF
8:51am

To: Angelique
Well fuck ma jus
say the word
and a nigga can fix that ;)
8:52am

From: Angelique
Lol not right now tho.
U nt gnna get it jus ya
cute
8:54am

To: Angelique
So you think a
nigga cute na?
Nah ma, I'm sexy ;)
8:55am

From: Angelique
Lol, boy shut up I
gtg tho bye boy
8:56am

To Angelique:
Me too, bye bae
8:57am

From: Angelique
Bae?
8:57am

To: Angelique
Yep, Bae
8:58am

From: Angelique
Okay, we'll see about
that ;*
8:58am

We made our way into the large office where the meeting was being held, all the seats were filled except two. "Where's Emilio," I heard Hercules say. Hercules was a big dealer, but not nearly as big as us. He just has gotten to the point where he could even sit at the table with us. He was big in distribution, and I honestly hated this nigga. He just seemed like a snake, and he do fake ass shit.

"I'm right here," Emilio entered leaning on his cane, we all stood up in respect. I watched as he entered through the door along with his body guards and a girl.

She was a combination of shit that I ain't never seen before. She was white with blonde hair, I know that sounds normal but she had the curves, ass, and hips of a black woman. But her ass ain't look big retarded and fake like them other white bitches, she looked real. I couldn't see her face due to the large sunglasses, and big floppy hat.

"Alright let's get this started," Emilio said now sitting down. I watched as the mystery girl sat beside him taking off her hat, she looked familiar. She looked in my direction smiling vigorously, I lightly smiled back unknowingly.

She removed her glasses, sharing a slight chuckle towards me. It's her.

"Oh shit," I said aloud, finally realizing who it was.

"What's wrong boss," my nigga Big Dee asked. I looked around to be greeted by the eyes of every one in the room.

"Uhh nun I'm coo," I said licking my lips. She looked down, chuckling at my outburst.