C H A P T E R 11

Before I start this Coby and Xavier Benning ARE THE SAME PERSON!

I just want to let it be known because people always comment and get confused even when I make it very clear.

O'an if you're reading this, it's not too late to vote.

Herra Valencia in Multi Media

Coby (Xavier Benning)

|

Three months previously

"Jaxel Rhodes Jr. also known as 'Jax'. Him and his father have an empire almost, but not quite as big a Emilio." Jessica briefed.

"Isn't his father the head? So why aren't we going after him?" Gillison cut in, a fellow agent questioned. I couldn't stand him; he was your typical F.B.I. agent dick. The cliché brown haired, white boy, who always had something to say about shit that didn't have shit to do with him.

"We are," she admitted. "We just need Jax to get us in the door. Jaxel Sr. is a very smart man and can sense us immediately if we move to quickly with this. We need to slowly but surely gain his indirect trust. This is why Special Agent Benning is here to help us. We can get close to Jax because he will not be on as high alert as his father," she informed.

"Now pertaining back to the topic Jaxel Rhodes Sr. or 'Big J' is the one were catching. He moves 35% of the drugs into California alone and the rest from Mexico; without mentioning his others selling points and multiple illegal works. The expansion of his empire is expected to be about another 15% by six months time," she continued, turning on the power point, as she prepared for the rest of her presentation.

"This is Jaxel Jr.," she said pointing to the screen. He'd changed a little since I knew him. His dreads were longer than they were since when we were 17.

That's why I was put on this case. Because I knew Jax, and they aren't the type of people to just be open arms to new people on their turf. My advantage of having known Jax was a plus, and the department couldn't afford another loss in catching his father.

"This task force is assigned to take down Jaxel Rhodes Sr., and I refuse to let anything get in the way of us completing this task. Now since I've carefully prepared this all I want everything to be legal and in its order. I refuse to suffer the consequences of what happened last time. Meaning that everything has to be admissible into court, Miranda Rights read, and no excessive unnecessary violence. Every time we bring these scum bags in there's always something we missed, but not this time," she promised.

"Benning's and Raulson will be undercover, but Benning's will be on lead." She expressed pointing to each of us. "Hamil and Lovs will be on tech so I want you two to catch everything. Benning's you will have to wear a wire-"

"No," I objected. "These people are savages. They'll see me with a wire from a mile away," I added. She gave me a evil glare of authority.

"Well that's an order, and procedure for this case so-"

"I'm the only one who can take on this job, and I refuse to put myself in unnecessary danger." I cut her off, adding in. "I might be working on this case, but let's not forget who has the higher rank Valencia," I reminded her. She gave me an evil glare of annoyance, before returning to her brief.

"We regroup tomorrow. Everyone read over these case files, because I want no time wasted on catching these bastards." She cursed, gathering her things as she left the room. I smirked at her childish anger.