Chapter 02

Minji's POV
I couldn't fall asleep that night, I couldn't tell if it was the unfamiliar bed or the fact that I was sleeping on Jungkook's bed. Everything smelt just like him, from the pillow to his cover sheets.

The dorm was dead silent compared to how it is during the day time.

I leaned against the headboard and hugged Jungkook's pillow tighter. I buried my face into the pillow and inhaled the scent.

Now that I couldn't sleep, I keep of regret the fact that I left my phone at Taehee's place. At least if I had my phone I could've played games until I was tired. I jumped off the bed and decided to go buy food.

I popped on my boots and grabbed the dorm's spare keys off the table. "Where are you going?" I flinched as I heard the familiar voice coming from the couch.

I turned around to face the boy wearing a white short sleeve shirt, grey tracksuit pants, fashionably messy hair with his eyes half open.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

"I was going to buy some food." I responded, jangling the keys from my finger. He looked at the clock and looked back at me.

"At this hour? Without your phone?" I shrugged and was about to walk outside when he placed his hand on my shoulder, stopping me from leaving.

"I'll make you a snack." He offered and closed the door once again.

Before I could protest he left me by the doorway. I sighed and took off my boots. As I walked in to the lounge room I noticed Suga and J-Hope sitting together looking like they were having a hard time.

I sat next to them, none of the them had acknowledged my presence as they were totally focused on the laptop and book in the middle of them.

I took this chance to take a peek at what they were doing. "In the mood for love?"

They both jumped as they heard my voice, J-Hope even shrieked quietly. They shot their heads over to me, closing the book and laptop.

"How much do you see?" Suga asked worriedly.

"Not much." They sighed in relief.

I took a seat next to Suga and poked him on his side. He looked at me and gave me a friendly smile even though his eyes clearly showed tiredness.

In fact the two of them could barely keep their eyes open.

Jin came in the room a few seconds later with a plate of leftover spicy clam soup. He handed me the bowl of soup and a silver spoon.

"Thank you oppa." He smiled and bid me goodnight before heading to sleep himself.

Jin shut the door and I stared at the closed door for a few seconds before turning away.

I began eating as I watched Suga and J-Hope become frustrated over what they were doing.

By the time I was done eating neither of them had started never less finished what they were doing. Suga ruffled his hair annoyed and groaned loudly.

He covered his eyes with his hands as J-Hope gave up and went to his room to sleep. I frowned as I tapped Suga's hand.

"Do you need help oppa?" Suga's eyes brightened as he grabbed my hands and pulled them I between both of his hands.

He nodded vigorously, "I just need you to tell me about how you feel. I have no idea what to write for this song since I have no idea what kind of song it's going to be." I titled my head in confusion and looked at him strangely.