Chapter 17

Author's note
Okay I just realised I messed the whole story up. With the dates, thank you to that one reader who corrected me :)

Wattpad is getting super annoying and laggy. This chapter is also pretty boring so enjoy? Oh warning before hand puns are in this chapter everywhere because I'm bored as hell.

5 Chapters to go.
____________________________

Jungkook covered his mouth with the back of his hand as he stepped back away from me. He touched his lips and his cheeks became tinted with a soft pastel pink.

"Y-you kissed me?" He spoke with fast words.

Bluntly I stuck my tongue out without any shame or embarrassment. "I'm not going to tell you I love you anymore because next time it will be you who is chasing me around. So be prepared!" I claimed, bring my hand up to my chest and put it over my heart. "I know I said I would wait forever but if you're not going to love me back then you need to let me go; graduation isn't too far off and I need to find myself. So I will make you say 'I love you' to me before we graduate."

His face softened into a small smile and he pat my head. The large hand ruffled my hair, "Minji I'm not going to reject you but if I don't fall for you in time then be happy." Nodding, I gleamed up at him and caressed his cheek.

My hand moved across his cheek, a comfortable silence filled the air and I could feel my body warming up slightly.

I then moved his hand away and squealed, shocking Jungkook. "H-hey what's wrong?"

Covering my face, I bobbed down to curl into a ball. My face flushed into a bright pink hue and I could feel that rush of adrenaline and confidence completely drain out of my body quickly. I peered up to look at Jungkook who crouched down to my eye level.

Once he saw my reaction, his cheeks once again became tinted with a light pink hue. "Hey...what's with that reaction? It's so refreshing! Aw, crap my heart was thumping so hard!"

Embarrassed, I covered my face once again and whined. "Show me your face again!" Jungkook commanded as he placed his hand on mine, attempting to move it away. I moved his hand away and whined even louder so he chuckled at my reaction.

"No way!" I whimpered, covering my face with my hands while simultaneously pushing Jungkook away from me.

When we had calmed down a little, the image of me kissing Jungkook passed though my mind and tried my best to dismiss it. "Minji, can you honestly tell me that you don't have a single ounce of feelings for Kang Jun?"

Hesitation filled my body as I was about to reply no.

"J-Jun is a mystery. I've know him a short time but it feels like I've known him forever. Actually I think I'm mixed feelings for him." I admitted in a small voice, "how about Yeri? Do you still love her?" I questioned back.

Jungkook hummed, "I'm not sure either, I still like her but I'm still immature. What do I know about love other than the songs we've written?" He laughed humourlessly, "I'm a really horrible person. I cheated on Yeri while we were still dating and I tore the friendship up between two best friends. I'm sorry."

Footsteps were heard from a distance, making both Jungkook and me look up to face the anonymous person approaching. Pleasantly, we were met with the eyes belonging to none other than Kang Jun and Kim Yeri.

My mouth pursued and I was screaming a string of curses; the worst group situation ever was actually happening right in front of me.

Jun's hair swayed in the wind while Yeri's hand grazed against her skirt. The two of them soon smiled, not being able to help but show their perfect, pearly white teeth at us. Quite a sweet image right? Personally I found the smiles to be rather intimidating.