Chapter 15

Author's Note

Because I'm a fucked up person, here's Jungkook's side to the whole story from a to n :)

So have getting piss as hell with Jungkook's obliviousness.

OFFICIAL LAST CHAPTER WILL BE CHAPTER 22. NO EPILOGUE, ALTERNATE ENDINGS MAY BE AVAILABLE.

_________________________

Her view caught me breathless, a large lump in my throat kept me from talking as her beautiful smile brightened in my eyes. The soft long curls on the tip of her perfect honey blonde strands complimented her porcelain skin.

My eyes widened an inch and my cheeks became flushed. The corner of my lips tugged up into a small smile.

The girl smiled even wider and extended her hand, "I'm Kim Yeri." She introduced.

I shook her hand eagerly and gave her a smile. My mind went blank on what was previously happening before she came, what was I doing? Right I was talking to Minji who was going to tell me something.

The wind blew the leaves on top of the two of us as delicate petals floated in mid away.

I hitched a breath, overwhelmed by her beauty.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, it's nice to meet you Yeri." I replied and started a small conversation with her, completely blocking out any sound from the outside. Her small girly giggles and soft silky voice was the only thing reaching my ears.

Yeri looked so fragile, like a precious glass doll. I've never seen anybody like her before, she was just so breath taking. Minji mentioned her a view times, I imagined her as a normal beauty but that was a complete understatement - Yeri was idol standard pretty, she was amazing in every way.

By the time I remembered about Minji, I was still conversing with Yeri. I looked around my surroundings only to find the place where Minji stood was empty.

She probably went to the bathroom.

I gave my full attention back to Yeri and continued smiling as she giggled about something funny happening in class.

On the next day I met up with Minji, remembering that she had something to say. I noticed her in a distance and waved at her with a smile plastered across my face. Her expression brightened a little as she waved back.

Jogging up next to her, I grinned widely.

"So how much are you willing to pay to hang out with this face?" I joked as she punched my sides softly. She grimaced but managed to keep a smile on her face.

We began walking together, "what did you need to tell me yesterday?" I recalled.

Minji froze and tensed up immediately, her features became stiff as I mentioned yesterday. Her eyes were slightly widened and her lips quivered as she clenched her hands together tightly.

"It's nothing." She trailed off in a quiet voice.

I decided not to bother her with it so I decided to change the subject. "Hey your friend? Yeri is really cute and hilarious. We should all hang out sometime, it'll be fun." I suggested, the image of Yeri's cute smile passed my mind and I could feel my cheeks slightly flare up with happiness.

She stayed quiet and silently walked beside me as I continued babbling on about Yeri's good features. Minji didn't say a word, not even once.

Months passed by quickly, I debuted, moved in with V's sister with him and Jimin and ended up dating Yeri. I confessed first and braced myself for the worst but she actually confessed that she had mutual feelings. The only downside was that she wanted to keep our relationship a secret to everyone, including my childhood friend. I felt guilt at first but then I just kept reminding myself that this was what Yeri wanted.