Chapter 14

Author's Note
Updates are going to be a little shaky for a while. I'm a little busy with assignments and stuff. Plus I've decided to go edit ALL my books so that's going to be a pain in the ass but I cringe at every grammar mistake I've made.

Another thing. Wattpad you suck, all my new chapters and shit were deleted. So this is basically a rewriting. To make it worse, my friend thought it would be funny to delete all the story lines for my books, so now I have to start from scratch.

So I'm going to be semi hiatus for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blushed madly, my cheeks were burning and my throat went dry. Jun had literally taken my breath away.

He gave me a small glance up which made my heart twinge.

"Minji I -"

Everything went blank from there, a buzzing sound echoed through my ears as I realised what was repeating. That same pattern that was reoccurring right in the same way as before.

We were right back at square one, except this time Jun was me, Jungkook was Yeri and I'm Jungkook in this situation.

I'm not stupid, I know what's going to happen.

My life is definitely a tragedy if this were a book. A fucking terrible book where I end up being the sad one.

Jun stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed me swallow the lump in my throat and the undeniable glints of fright and terror. The look on his face ceased as it softened down to a gentle smile.

The next thing he did, caught me completely off guard. Jun wrapped his arms around my body, bringing me closer to him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered next to my ear, his breathy voice sent chills down my back as stayed still. He tightened his grip ever so slightly, "you won't lose me. Even if you hate me or stab me in the back, I won't ever leave your side Minji."

I kept a straight face, Jungkook's face passed through my mind several times. 

"Please stop." I muttered under my breath as I was in my most vulnerable state. I tried pushing him away but he didn't budge, "I know you might not believe me for saying that but I just need you to remember."

He pulled away, a sad look spread on his face. "I'm not him."

Those were the words that struck me.

Dead silence filled the air between the two of us. We sat, not even looking at each other. I was too embarrassed and I was absolutely sure he was the same.

Everyone was long gone and I wasn't even sure about how much time had passed by while we sat here in silence. It was a perfect cliche if a cricket sound began playing the background but no, it was nothing but soft sound of our breathing.

I placed my head in the palms of my hands and took short side glances at Jun. Well this is extremely awkward.

Maybe this was how Jungkook was feeling when I confessed.

Nothing my passing my mind, everything was tangling up into one large mess. "Jun-"

"Yes!?" He shouted a little loudly, completely cutting me off. I widened my eyes, stunned at his sudden loud voice.

The tip of my tongue went dry as his cheeks became stained with a light tinted pink.we stared at each other before a dry chuckle escaped my lips. This was slowly followed by a large fit of laughter from the two of us.