Chapter 07

I walked home, feeling more miserable than ever somehow. I thought I couldn't feel worse then when I found Jungkook was dating Yeri but nope I was dead wrong.

Jungkook lashing out on me was far worse.

'Enjoy the fall'.

The horrible line couldn't stop lingering in to my mind. It was a deadly poison or virus that lived by feeding off my misery.

I was already hours late for meeting up with Jimin and Taehee so I decided just to skip out and wallow in my own misery. My fingertips and arms were numb from the cold since when I bumped into Jungkook, my blazer ripped so I couldn't wear it.

As I cursed silently, wishing that I brought my sweater to school, snow began to fall once again. The White snow piled up onto each other.

My phone rung once again but I ignored it.

Yeri had been calling me nonstop, practically begging me if we could be friends again. I was beginning to mellow and melt so I was actually considering accepting her apology.

Only because Jungkook's words couldn't stop striking me like a lighting bolt.

Did he really have to answer? Out of all the times we've talked, why couldn't he just do what he usually do; shut me out, ignore me, act like I'm not even there in the first place but of course for the first he actually answers back.

I pulled out my phone as I checked Yeri's messages. My fingers hovered over the keyboard; hesitating whether I should go back to being friends.

The stubborn side was definitely wining against my mellow side.

Instead of messaging Yeri, I thought apologising to Jimin and Taehee was far more important. I sent them a quick message about why I couldn't show up, just stating that I ran into some trouble but didn't get into detail.

Taehee sent me a text first just asking if I was okay. I sent a her a text back but pretty much lied.

I'm not okay.

Right now I'm dying.

The road seemed long and endless. White snow covered the pathways and the coldness made my breath visible. I brushed my fingertips together, to create friction. The warmth was undeniably weak. I found myself somehow comparing it to Jungkook's hand.

When I shut my eyes all I could see was him. He's practically killing my insides, they're both killing me.

A crept up to my shoulders and I yelped in shock. I turned around and gave a small fake smile. "Jin oppa, hello."

Jin smiled and pat my head just like how Suga does it.

"Minji, it's nice seeing you but isn't your house in that direction? You seem to be heading in our dorm's direction." I blinked and looked around my surroundings.

He was right.

The softness of my coat wrapped around my body wasn't keeping me really warm so I was constantly shivering. Jin noticed this and frowned. He put his hand on my head and widened his eyes.

Jin took my wrist and forced me to enter his car which was parked by the side walk. The warmness of his car greeted me and I let out a breath of delight.

While Jin drove me to their dorm because he demanded me to stay the night, I stared outside in deep thought.

I've really loss Jungkook now.

My train of thoughts were loss when my phone began ringing. Kang Jun was calling me. I picked it up and muttered a soft hello.

"Minji! When's your birthday?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "December 21st. Why -"