Alternate Ending; One

Please leave me feedback on what I could've done to make this chapter better and more realistic. I love you all for not trashing on the original ending ❤️

Dedicated to those poor souls who wanted Minji to end up with Jungkook.
____________________________

"Yeri's pregnant." Jungkook spat out. His mouth could barely let the words out.

She gave out an awkward chuckle that echoed through the empty hallways, the loud sound of the music could still be heard, "Stop messing around Jungkook." He gave a grim smile, showing that he wasn't lying. The look on his face made her bite her lip and grip on the hem of her dress.

Minji covered her mouth as she widened her eyes, fully understanding the entire situation. Her best friend and her first love were going to become parents sooner than anyone had expected.

A cold wind brushed up against her skin, reminding her that she was also in the middle of the drastic fire that spiraling out of control.

"This is it isn't it Jungkook? Our ending, the one where we don't get to end up with each other." She clutched onto the mask tightly, listening to the muffled music playing in the background. Whimpering a little, she kept her feelings into check for the sake of what was happening. "I never did become the princess in the end."

Staggering towards her, Jungkook brought her into his arms; holding her tightly against his chest as rested his head against hers.

"Bae Minji," he placed his finger underneath her chin before lifting up her head so they made direct eye contact. Her glassy eyes shimmered under the light as her cheeks were flushed from all the events. "I love you." Placing his lips on hers, they could feel the sparks coming instantly into play.

The passion compared nothing to any kiss they've had before. Both melted into the kiss like they did with the moment. The bitter taste that resided in Minji's mouth had disappeared into a sweet but hurtful taste that mixed with thousands of feelings. He pressed his lips on Minji's with more force, not wanting for the moment to end for the next part to begin.

Before soon he left her lips, producing an empty feelings between them. Jungkook instead leaned his forehead against Minji's forehead.

The scenery was silent, strung with a tense atmosphere that neither of them wished or dared to break. It was only when the tension became too much that she reached up and clutched the fabric of his shirt, and he took his cue. His lips were on hers again in a second, but this time, the kiss was anything but like the last.

His mouth pushed a little more demandingly against hers, the pressure of it was harder than before. This kiss was longer, needier, deeper than the other, and she felt herself participating just as eagerly.

She only separated from him to reposition the angle of their mouths, and she felt herself melting when he placed his hand behind her head and cradled it, holding her and pressing her closer. Her grip on his shirt tightened and pulled him nearer in return, and she could feel him smile against her lips - along with her embarrassment level to rise - when an appreciative moan left her when he dragged his tongue teasingly across her bottom lip.

It only grew when he moved away to regain his breath and she instead grabbed him back, and he indulged in the kiss for a few moments longer before the lack of air got the best of both of them and they reluctantly separated.

"I'm not leaving you." Minji's eyes widened as the words slipped pass Jungkook's lips. Without hesitation, she pushed his large frame away from hers.

A pulsing feeling welded in stomach as her mouth turned dry from listening to his words, "you can't! You can't abandon Yeri and your child for me." She stated, using her serious tone. She took a step back, ready to leave the scene any moment before he could persuade her to make any decisions that she may regret sometime later.