eighteen

Get your snacks ready boo because this going to be a chapter...🥴

꧁*。 Angela *。゚꧂

"I can't believe it's time for you to leave already..."

"You know it won't be long until I see you again."

Lying in my bed, I watch every movement of Rick as he gets ready for his flight. These past few weeks, work has been so stressful with many of my clients getting cut from their jobs due to the market downturn.

My board of directors expected this and told me a month ago but the damage was already done. The extra meetings lately deciding what to do next with business have been literal hell.

Luckily, Rick has been in D.C and has been so helpful with taking my mind off all the stress I've been dealing with.

He contacted me not even a few days after we came back from St. John telling me he would be in D.C for a month full of medical conferences.

We worked around our busy schedules and went on a few dates. We have very intellectual but still funny and light hearted conversations. He's also a really nice gentleman, pampering me which I'm not really used to since I usually do that for myself.

Just talking about how our days went even excites me for some odd reason.

And the sex? Lord don't even get me started...I didn't even know my body could do some of those things.

We're only having a bit of fun and enjoying each other's company, nothing too serious.

Then again I do wonder what it would be like...

Shit Angela you're getting way too ahead of yourself.

Rick sits on the bed and begins to put shoes and socks on. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around him, leaving kisses on his back whispering, "Stay with me..."

"You know I wish I could but my patients are waiting for me back in Texas."

"I know," I say as I sigh and lean on him. He turns around and tilts my chin up to look in my eyes. "Hey, I promise I will come back to you as soon as I can."

"Okay..."

Moving back, I let Rick finish getting ready and help him with some of his things even though he didn't want me carrying anything slightly heavy.

"Let me know when you land and make it back safely."

"I will and you make sure you continue finding time for yourself from work. Don't be rippin and runnin stressing yourself out."

"Rippin and what," I ask laughing.

Smiling, he explains, "It means doing too many things. It's a southern thing."

"Oh alright country boy. That's going to be a bit hard though since you're leaving."

"Well you better not find anyone that's going to take my spot then because you know I'm the only country boy making you yeehaw," he responds before moving his hand from my back down to my ass gripping it.

"Aht, keep going and you will be missing that flight," I exclaim giggling.

He laughs with me and leans in to give me a hug and kiss goodbye. "I'll see you soon, alright?"