five

The following day, I wake up with last night on my mind. I look on the floor to see Ti still asleep. I wonder what was all in that drink... It's going to be hell when I explain to her what happened last night.

After my shower, I put on a graphic tee, leggings, and my pair of crocs. Today was going to be chill so there wasn't any point of dressing up.

While I'm going through the SugarMe Please app, I see a lot of new requests from people. Most of them were white but I don't judge, the only color I'm looking at is green.

This one guy I've been talking with for a while finally asked if we could go on a date tonight at 8. I agreed because he always bragged about spoiling me, so I just want to see if he's going to stand on business.

While I'm still looking through requests, Ti begins shuffling around and wakes up, looking around confusingly. "Where am I?"

"You're at my dorm. Thank God my roommate left yesterday; she would have had a fit knowing you were in here."

She fixes her hair and looks at her runny makeup. "What happened last night?"

"You got tore up last night and was on some crazy shit."

"Crazy shit like what?"

I pull my Twitter up and show her the video going around of her grinding on a guy. She sits there in astonishment until she laughs.

"Damn I was lit like a tit!" She continues to laugh and watch the video. This bitch is crazy for real.

"You got any plans today?"

"Not really, just one date and chill-"

I receive a text from Angela reading, "Hey, you busy today? Last time we talked, you needed some help with your accounting class. I was thinking maybe we could go for lunch and I can help with your work after if you'd like."

I cringe slightly at the text. Angela is nice and all but I don't know her that well to be going over her house.

"That text must have been bad by the way you looked at it."

"Not exactly, Angela just texted that we could do lunch and I could come to house so she can help with my finance work but I don't know her like that."

"How can she help with your work?"

"I told her about my classes and she studied the same major I'm in."

"Well shit, you might as well go, she probably could help. That's free tutoring. Just take something so she won't try no weird shit."

"Alright alright. I'm going to take my taser. Since my date is tonight I guess I'll leave now." I look out the window to see my Uber arrived.

"Text me when you get there!"

"Alright I will." I grab my book bag and head out the door.

Later

As I walk in, I scan around looking for Angela but she wasn't here yet. I got the always on time vibes from her so this is a bit surprising.

After a few minutes, I see her walking in fashionably late, with a gorgeous cream colored suit. I felt soooo underdressed.

 I felt soooo underdressed