You can count on that bad weather again

The buses pulled away, and middle school was over. I took a deep breath and tears pricked at the corner of my eyes, I was so scared for her. I kept thinking that if I waited long enough, maybe she would show up, run in and apologise for missing everything, I kept thinking that maybe she wasn't gone. The teachers cheered as each student left school grounds, but I stayed, leaning against the bike racks. I lived across the street, the teachers knew I should be leaving, but I ignored their questions, I needed to be sure. The time ticked by, and 5:30 turned to 6, 6:15 to 7:00. Eventually 7:30 came around, and I was asked to leave. Reluctantly, I packed my things, and trudged slowly home.
---------------
My parents were sitting outside when I got home, along with my Mother's friend, that we will call Jill for the purpose of this story. Jill made me uneasy, I barely knew her, but I didn't like her at all. She gave me that sinking feeling in my stomach, like she was bad news, but I had only met her maybe twice.
They told me to bring my things inside, that we had something to talk about. I did as they asked, and joined them on the steps.
I asked them what was up.
They said that she was moving in.
<<<<<<<Author's Note>>>>>>>>>
I'm sorry that this is kind of a shit chapter, I'm really nervous to talk about what happened here, terrified actually, I planned to write more, but then the anxiety kicked in and I couldn't do it. I may have to let this story out in short gasps. Sorry guys.