They're Hurting Us, Get Me Out

God, I was pissed.
We barely even knew the woman, my mum had been friends with her for maybe a month, and she just waltzed her way into our lives.
I'm still pissed.
She was to sleep on a mattress in the living room, and the rest of us were to deal with it.
No one said why, no one said for how long, she just was.
My stepdad looked just as puzzled and annoyed as I did.
My mum stared blankly ahead.
My little sister and brother were thrilled.
She said that her 21 year old son would be coming over on the weekends.
I had no idea just how bad that would be.
Her son, who we will call Derek, made me uneasy instantly. He kept talking about this girl that he was practically stalking, sending people to watch outside her window and call or text her periodically for the days when he couldn't. He thought that this would make her like him or something.
For the first couple of weeks I knew him, this girl was all he talked about.
Then, his interests went elsewhere.
Me.
He started following my every move, always asking where I was going and who would be there, and telling me to stay away from all boys because he said that they would all rape me, as guys can't help themselves when they see a girl like me. (His words, not mine.) If I left the room, he followed. And he gave me these creepy 'hugs', where he would grab me from behind, pin me to the wall, and hold me there until he felt like letting go. If I called for help he covered my mouth and if I tried to get away he held me tighter. I was so afraid, all the time.
Then he started telling me about his "sexual experiences"
He told me in detail about girls that he hurt, that he forced, and he made me listen. If I tried to leave he'd pull me into one of his "hugs." I was more terrified than I had ever been in my entire life, and this is coming from someone with severe anxiety and panic disorders. He left me petrified constantly. He was unpredictable, and I was just waiting to be his next victim.
I tried to hard to get help. I tried telling my mom that I was uncomfortable, that I didn't want them there, that they were hurting me in ways that I couldn't tell her until they were gone, but she didn't listen. Eventually my stepdad could tell that there was something a bit more than friendship going on between my mom and Jill, and he left to stay with his parents for a while. So I stayed with him for as long as my mom allowed me to. I stayed there for about a week, and then despite how hard I sobbed and begged her not to make me come back, she threatened legal action if I refused. So I hid in the car when I got home. For as long as I possibly could I hid in that car. I'm not sure how long it was, as I was shaking and choking back tears the entire time, but it felt like hours. My mom practically dragged me inside by my ear when she'd had enough.
He got worse after that. Instead of pinning me to the wall, he'd pin me to the couch or the floor, on my back and he'd hold my arms down. I cried and he just laughed.
I've been avoiding this part of the story for a very long time, but I can't avoid it any longer. The next chapter is going to be really hard, and once again, as I don't want to trigger anyone. I'm putting a trigger warning here, there will be mentions, but not graphic horrible awful details, of rape in the next chapter.