GEMINI

GEMINI POV:
"Gemini! Pack fast!" Aquarius shouted. "But I don't know how to pack!" I said frustrated. My suitcase was a mess!. "This girl....!" Aquarius said as she zipped her suit case and came towards me. "Let me do it! You go change!" She shouted at me and threw clothes at me. "Yes. Yes. Going..!" I said as I started to head towards the bathroom door. I knocked on it. "Libra! Come fast!" I shouted. "Coming! Can't you wait for some seconds!?" She shouted back. "IT'S BEEN AN HOUR!" I shouted back. "Well, I CAN'T FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR! THAT'S WHY!" Libra shouted back. "WHO THE HELL CARES..!!!?? JUST WEAR SOME JOGGERS WITH A T-SHIRT AND COME OUT!" I shouted back at her. "Ugh.... Don't expect everyone to be like you!" She shouted.  I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Wow. I feel sooo insulted" I said sarcastically. "As you should be" she replied. "Well. I'm not" I said back at her.

After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom. "So..? How am I looking..?" She asked me.

LIBRA👇

"Hmm....Not bad" I said as I pushed her out of my way and went in the bathroom. "HEY...!!" She shouted at me but as usual...I ignored her.

After putting on my clothes I came out of the bathroom.

GEMINI👇

I started doing my hair into a ponytail

I started doing my hair into a ponytail. "Done!" I said as I finally putted my messy hair into a ponytail. "I have packed your bag. Put your snacks in another bag cause this one's full" Aquarius said as she took her phone and charger. Gotta admit. She was looking good.

AQUARIUS👇