CANCER

CANCER'S POV:
It has been 2 hours after Sagittarius's beating. Everyone is asleep.

I looked around to see if anyone is awake or not. "You are awake?" Pisces asked me. "Yep" I replied. Pisces is sitting with Scorpio, They are infront of us(Virgo and Cancer).

"Can't sleep?" I asked her. "Nope. Not sleepy" She replied opening a Coke Can. I then hear some snoring from back seat.

I looked back and saw Aries sleeping peacefully with Libra in his arms. What a sight to see. I smiled to myself. "Wanna take these Lovebirds Pictures?" Pisces asked. "Why not" I said as I took out my phone.

Me and Pisces came infront of Aries and Libra and started taking some photos. I could use these to make Libra do some overtime work at Student council. I smirked But soon it disappeared. who am I kidding? There's no more student council. "I think there are more then 1 lovebirds in this bus" Pisces said pointing to Aquarius x Sagittarius, Gemini x Leo, Taurus x Capricorn.

Sagittarius and Aquarius were sharing a blanket and were snuggled together. Gosh, They were looking soo cute!!. They are my OTP.

Gemini's head was on Leo's shoulder while Leo's head was on top of Gemini's head.
If Gemini and Leo get together, We don't know what chaos we all would have to go through everyday.

Taurus's head was hanging left. So, Capricorn used his left arm as a pillow for Taurus.
He put his arm around the seat, And now Taurus was using it as a pillow.
They are also Cute!! I love how considerate Capricorn is while still being annoying towards Taurus!!

Well, I have got enough proof for my shippings. "They all look so cute" Pisces says taking one last photo of Taurus and Capricorn.

"I'm rooting for Aquarius and Sagittarius. What about you?" I asked. "Taurus and Capricorn. I would love to hear my Bestie's experience of dating Capricorn!" Pisces said. "I'll get a brother in law too!!" Pisces said inbetween her excitement.

"Oh yeah? And what about you?" I asked. "what do you mean?" Pisces asked. "I mean....When are you becoming my 'Sister In Law' ??" I asked her smugly. Her cheeks flushed red. "I said there's nothing between Me and Scorpio!" Pisces said. "Yeah, Yeah. Like I believe that" I said teasing her. Pisces's face was still covered in light blush but soon it disappeared. "Saying the one who has a crush on Virgo" Pisces said. I flinched. How does she know it? I believe I never told her. "You are wrong. I don't have a crush on anyone" I said as calmly as possible. "Yeah, Yeah. Like I believe that" Pisces said. Using my words against me. "Think whatever you want." I said going back to my seat next to Virgo. "Hmm." She hummed and also went back to her seat next to Scorpio. Rest of the Trip went with everyone asleep.

"Wake up Everyone! We are at our destination!" Ms Lilian shouted. Everyone groaned in annoyance. "5 minutes more" Sagittarius said hugging Aquarius half asleep. Ship.
"No more 5 minutes! Get up!" Ms. Lilian said as she threw the blanket away. Sagittarius was still hugging Aquarius. He was still asleep.

"Get up Sagittarius." Ms. Lilian said. "Ugh" Aquarius groaned. "Ms. Lilian? We reached our destination?" Aquarius asked rubbing her eyes. "Yes. Now Wake Sagittarius up too" She said as she walked towards other Zodiacs and started to wake them too.

Me and Pisces were already awake so we helped her to wake everyone up.
I went towards Sagittarius and saw he was still clinging to Aquarius. "Help me" Aquarius said. "Why don't you use teleport?" I asked her. "I can. But then he'll fall down" She said. Lovebirds. "What? He's still not awake?" Leo asked rubbing his eyes. "Yep. He's not letting her go" I said pointing towards Aquarius. "Damn Aquarius. You must have had some hard time" Leo said seeing how tightly Sagittarius was hugging her. "Thanks for your condolence but can you help me now?" Aquarius said. "Yeah wait up." Leo said as he leaned onto Sagittarius ear. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!" Leo shouted as Everyone on the bus shut their ears. Why all fire signs are like this?. "Shut the fuck up" Sagittarius said waking up. He releases Aquarius. "This method always works" Leo said grinning. "Where are Gemini and Libra?" Aquarius asked. "Libra is waking up Aries who is still asleep with Libra trapped in his arms and Gemini is up helping taking out luggages" Leo answers. "I see. I guess I'll also help in taking out luggages" she says Standing up. "No need. Everything's out" Leo answers. "Yeah. You can go help Libra" I said. "Okay" She replies and head towards the backseat. Leo glances towards Sagittarius and smirks. "Enjoyed your sleep, huh?" Leo asked smugly. "Yeah...." Sagittarius said also waking up.
"You even got the perfect pillow" Leo shouted towards Sagittarius who was going out. In response Sagittarius throw the blanket at him.

Everyone was out the bus. Our jaws were hanging seeing the House infront of us. "So....Everyone this is your new home" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "And this is your New teacher" He finished. An elderly grandpa came infront. He was walking with the help of a stick."You will learn more about your powers and weapons by him" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "Hello, Dear kids" The elderly man said. "Him? Not to be rude but he looks like he's barely even alive...!" Gemini said. Aquarius immediately nudged her with her elbow. "Ow" Gem cried. "Yes. You will be learning from him" Mr. Ophiuchus said ignoring Sagittarius and Leo who were waving their hands infront of the old grandpa's face to confirm if he's really alive. These nutheads.

"Where is Taurus and Cap?" Ms. Lilian asked. Soon her question was answered by the screaming Taurus who was running towards us. "THE BEES!!!! THERE ARE BEES BESIDE THE POND!!!!" She screamed again. If there is something that scares Taurus. It's bees. "Jeez....Shut the hell up Taurus" Capricorn said coming from the same direction. "When did you two even get there?" Mr. Williams asked. "Well....You see..." Capricorn was struggling to find the right words. "We were getting bored so we thought to take a stroll!" Taurus said. "What about Virgo?" Ms. Lilian asked. "He was busy talking with Scorpio, So we thought we'll go on our own" Taurus said. "Hah....You guys.." Ms. Lilian said.

"Wait. Where did the Air signs go?" I asked looking around. "WOAHHHHH...!!!!!" We heard Libra's voice. "THIS. HOUSE IS SICKKK....!!!!!" Soon followed by Gemini's voice. "STOP SHOUTING WILL YA!!!" Then Aquarius's Voice. Turns out they already entered the house.
"Ha,ha,ha. Seems like the kids have already made their entry by themselves" The old man chimed.
Mr. Ophiuchus sighed. "Let's just enter the house" He said. "The introductions can wait" He finished before continuing to walk towards the door. We continued him afterwards.

Oh god.

END OF CHAPTER 18