52. and i'm biting my tongue

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO.
instagram and narrative

march 24, 2023: seattle, washington
march madness, sweet sixteen
iowa v. colorado: 87-77 iowa

captainamericafr

liked by monc25 and others captainamericafr, i love my gf so much (florence, keegan, caitlin, and leah had to watch us be like this the whole night)tagged, katmart

captainamericafr, i love my gf so much
(florence, keegan, caitlin, and leah had to watch us be like this the whole night)
tagged, katmart

view comments. . .

gabsonthemarsh, literally the cutest

notcaitlinclark, okay? what's with u not giving pic creds to me?
— captainamericafr, what are u talking about??? who are u???
— notcaitlinclark, i hate u
— captainamericafr, BREAKING NEWS: CAITLIN CLARK HATES THE GAYS
— notcaitlinclark, jesus christ 🤦‍♀️

jadag, none of my three sets of parents here invited me?? you're supposed to feed your children!!
— katmart, sorry maybe next time!
— jadag, NEGLECT.

katmart, love of my life 🤍
comment liked by captainamericafr

notryanreynolds, thought you guys were gonna go to the bathroom and fuck tbh
— captainamericafr, some things should not be stated on the internet.
— notryanreynolds, then you're talking to the wrong person about that!

monc25, i love u both sm
— captainamericafr, we love u!

Upon returning to the hotel the girls were staying at for the game, we all parted and went to our separate rooms. Except for the fact that the room that I booked for Leah and I turned into mine and Kate's room as Leah went to stay with Caitlin in what was once her's and Kate's.

I closed the hotel door behind me, Kate and I both slipping off our shoes.

"You played great tonight," I tell my girlfriend, leaning up against one of the walls in the hotel.

A smile blooms on Kate's face as she steps closer to me. She wraps her arms around my waist, hugging me. A giggle escapes my lips as she pulls back and kisses me, pinning me against the wall.

Hands gripping my waist, Kate trails kisses to my jaw and down my neck.

"Kate," I breathe out as one of her hands slip under my shirt.

She lifts her head, her eyes meeting mine with a soft lust in them. "God, I love you," she says and I quickly press my lips to hers again. 

Our lips break for only a couple seconds, both of us losing the shirts we're wearing. I feel her pick me up, a chuckle escaping my lips which gives her a chance to push her tongue into my mouth.

Kate throws me on the bed, only to climb on top of me, kissing me roughly.

Jesus Christ, I'm in fucking love with her.

authors note
this is the closest thing
you guys are getting to
smut! thanks!