Chapter 4

Hey loves! Please get the news out! Bye loves ! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Abby's POV

That mysterious boy was standing there as a tear ran down my face. "Why are you crying love?" He asked in a thick Irish accent. "Umm... I'm just thinking about home." I lied right to his face. "Well whatever is going on at home, it'll be okay. What's your name anyways?" "Abby. What is yours?" "Niall." Wow. Was that a cute name. "Well Niall, I have to go or I will be late to class." "I'll walk you. I think we have the same classes." "Okay." Niall was really nice to me. I might like him.. But I'm only here to get an education. Not a boyfriend. He obviously doesn't like me because he was kissing that girl. "So who was that girl back at the locker?" "Oh you seen that... Um she is my girlfriend." "Oh okay! What's her name?" "Angela." I knew it. I never get the guy.

Surprisingly, we made it to class on time. I sat beside Logan and Landon. They are really cute to be twins. Except I think Landon is a little cuter than Logan. But that's only my opinion. During the whole class, Niall was shooting me cute little smirks. But I have to keep in mind that he has a girlfriend and he is taken.

How could he still flirt with me though? Is he even flirting at all? I don't even know! "ABBY! ABBY TO EARTH!" Logan was practically screaming in my face. "Sorry!" RING! RING! There goes the bell. It's time to go. As I head out the door, I feel a strong hand grab my wrist. I was surprised when I turn around though.