Chapter 11

Hey readers! Here's a new chapter filled with romance! Bye loves! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: Abby's POV

I seen that somebody new was holding my hand. Landon. His hands were really sweaty and clammy. But his fingers were callused over, like he had been playing an instrument. I was a little stunned at first, but I squeezed his hand back. We intertwined our fingers and held on to each other till the end of class. I let go of his hand when the bell rung and headed towards my locker. Surprisingly while I was getting my homework out., Landon was walking over to my locker with a smirk on his face, "So did you like when we were holding hands?" He asked nervously. "Actually Landon, I loved it..." He looked at me with his gorgeous brown eyes and started to smile. I was just smiling back at him until I realised you only had 1 minute left. "Shoot! We can finish this tomorrow after school! Bye Landon!" With that you ran to class and barely made it on time.

It was about 30 minutes till class was over and I heard an annoucement over the intercom. "Abby Somers to the Office, please." I slowly got up out of my desk while the everybody was staring at me like they were hyennas and I was a weak gazelle. As I was walking down the hall, it was like in a Halloween movie when Michael is hiding aound the corner and the creepy music starts to play, then well... you know. I finally made it to the office... alive. "Hello Ms. Somers, I am Mrs. Kary, the guidance counsler. Can you step into my office?" Oh lord. I knew where she was going with this.