Chapter 25 Part 1

Cliffhanger much? Ha! But comment and vote please! Bye loves ! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25 Part 1: Abby's POV

I kissed Landon. Our kiss wasn't the kind you see in the movies, but it was a kiss that had alot of meaning in it... Just like Niall's. OMG NIALL! What have I done? I cheated on my boyfriend. I immediately broke off the kiss and ran off the stage crying. Niall would never forgive me...

I run out of the bar and run to my car. I slide my back down the drivers door and bring my knees up to my chest. I was sobbing very hard now. "I'm such a liar... He'll never forgive me... Why did I cheat?" "Because we both love each other and we want to be together... Isn't that what you want?" Landon was standing right in front of me with a compassionate yet sadden look on his face. "I don't know Landon, that's why I wanted to talk to you. Why didn't you tell me about Christine Patters?" "I don't know who you are talking about..." "Landon, I think you do. Don't you dare push me away." I grabbed Landon's hands and brought them close to me. "Logan told you didn't he?" "Yeah... But I wish it was you." Landon was staring at his feet with his eyebrows furrowing in defeat.

"I loved her Abby... I loved her soo much. I was going to propose to her..." He was starting to cry now. "Come sit by me." He obeyed my orders brought his knees to his chest like I was.

"She look a bit like you Abby. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She struck my heart the moment we met in middle school. We didn't really become friends until high school. We dated for 4 years. And when she died, it felt like I wasted 4 years of my life...." Landon then transitioned to in front of me, on his knees, caressing my cheek. "That was until I met you..."