Chapter 23

Thanks for the comments! Hope you like this chapter! Bye loves ! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23: Abby's POV

As soon as Logan told me where Landon was, I left as soon as I could. I jumped up off the couch and ran to my car, leaving Logan speechless. It only took me 5 minutes to get to the bar. Ooppps, I was speeding. Thank goodness I wasn't caught! I parked in the closest alley there was and went inside the bar.

When I went inside, the scent of vodka and cigarettes hit my nose. How could people stand this? I started to walk around the bar, until I seen his familiar face. Landon. I practically ran over to Landon and jumped/hugged him. "Wha... Oh... Uh hey Abby." He was drunk and confused. I never knew Landon was the kind to drink. He was holding a big mug of Ale. So I was driving him home. "Hey Landon, we need to talk." "Okay Abby, can we talk on the way to my house?" "Sure Landon." Then, as if on que, Fix You by Coldplay started to ring my ears. My favorite song. Everybody started to pile in the middle of the bar to slow dance. Just Landon and I were the only ones not dancing.

"Abby, would you like to dance?" My heart says yes but my mind says no! "Umm... Sure." Landon and I walked to the dance floor. Lord, I know this isn't going to end good.