Chapter 32

I'm so sorry. It's been 2 months since I've updated. Running 3 stories at a time is hard to do. I didn't even realize it was 2 months since I updated. I just feel bad for not updating, so here is a super long update! Hope you like! Bye loves 😘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32: Abby's POV

We walked into class to see everybody doing the Argentine Tango. Interesting.

But as we walked in, with Logan's arm around me, I seen Niall dancing with Christina. Christina George.

Christina was a nice girl that was rumored to have the biggest crush on Niall. But she was always nice to me otherwise.

Niall and her were dancing with a rose in his mouth until she "romantically" snatched it from his mouth.

My eyes started to water. My boyfriend was dancing and smiling with another girl.

I'm not usually the jealous type but how could I not be when he is acting this way?

Logan must of seen what was going on because he hugged me tighter. I nestled my head in his chest before we got to our row.

Logan decide to sit beside me and comfort me. I sucked up my tears until I seen Niall and Christina... Kiss.

How could my boyfriend cheat on me in front of my eyes. I sucked up my tears yet again and asked my teacher if I could leave for today.

He probably understood and agreed. I shot out of the auditorium like a hot bullet, not looking back.

^^^^^Niall's POV^^^^^

I was dancing with Christina until I seen something strange in the corner of my eye. Abby with Logan's arm around her?

How dare he? Put his arm around my GIRL?! Wait, what if she wanted him too? Hmm she is going to regret what she sees next then.

Christina has always had the biggest crush on me so I grab a rose and tell her to dance more passionately.

She replies by placing her teeth on the rose and snatching it out of my mouth. She starts to laugh, which makes me pretend laugh, you know to get on Abby's nerves.

But then as the song is dwindling down, she starts to become serious about her moves.

The last trumpet plays and I dip her. We both look into each other's eyes as I pull her back up.

I have to admit, I leaned in first. I was so caught up in the moment of trying to make Abby jealous, that I made a huge mistake.

When Christina kissed me, it didn't even feel right. It felt.. Gross. But I played along to make sure Abby got to see us.

When we let go, Christina smiled and said, "How about we go out and you break up with Abby?"

I shook my head and replied, "I can't Christina, this is a one time deal. I'm sorry."

Christina's eyes filled with sadness but soon turned black and she slapped me. She stomped away from me and I was kinda glad.

I turned around to see Abby running away out of the auditorium, probably leaving.

I run out of the auditorium and follow Abby to her car. She sees me and proceeds to run faster.

I almost catch her but she hops in her car and locks the door. The next events played out in a blur.

(A=Abby talking)

(N=Niall talking)

N: Let me in Abby.

A: No Niall, not again...

N: Abby I'm sorry. Just let me explain.

A: Niall.. No. This was the last time. Haven't you hurt me enough?

N: Abby that was all in the past though! Will you just give me 2 second?!

With that, I punched her window, slightly cracking it. Abby flinched back in horror before giving me the same face she gave me when I punched her... Disappointment. She replied to my actions by saying those dreaded word.

A: No I don't want to talk to you, Niall. Not ever again. We are over.